BD Plan Time!!

Lucy was sat in the dorm. It was a weekend so she was relaxing. It was early in the morning and no one was up. Her phone then began to ring. She looked at it and saw a notification.

Natsu's Birthday tomorrow!

Lucy stared at the screen for a few seconds. "WHAAAAAAAT?!?!" 'How could I forget that?!' She thought. She started pacing around the room. "What to do what to do?.." She asked herself. "What's wrong??" She looked over and saw Cobra standing there. "It's Natsu's birthday tomorrow." Cobra blinked. "Seriously? That's what's you're worried about?" He asked. "Duh! I can't just not celebrate one of my friend's birthdays!" She yelled. He sighed. "Well... if you wanna get him a present I know what to eat him. I've seen him stare at it for ages." "What?!" She asked. "Come with me." They walked out of the dorm and into town. "Why are we here?" She asked. "Because the thing he's been after is here." He said and they walked in.

After an hour they walked back out. "Thanks Cobra. I just need to get everything ready for tomorrow." She smiled. Cobra blushed slightly at it but brushed it off as to not show her. "No worries..." They began walking back to the dorm when Lucy spotted a party shop. "In there!" She cheered as she dragged Cobra into the shop.

After hours they came back out, Cobra carrying all but one bag while Lucy carried one and the present. They were walking back to the school in silence. "So what pet would you like to have if you could have one?" She asked. He looked at her. "Why?" "Because I've got Ginger so what would you like?" "Snake probably." He said. They arrived back at the dorm. "I'm gonna sneak round to my window and place this all in my room." She said while running round to the back with tonnes of bags. She placed them all in and closed her window. "I should go round the front shouldn't I..." She walked back round. When she walked in Gray and Natsu were fighting. Natsu had his blue and white pine tree hat on and Sting was with him wearing his pink shooting star sweater. "Gravity Falls is a good show! It encourages youth to explore and have fun and learn more about mysteries!" Natsu yelled. "What the hell?! You are trying to kick me off the sofa when A) I was there first and B) you're trying to watch a DAMN KIDS SHOW!!" Gray retorted. "It's not just a DAMN KIDS SHOW!" Sting yelled. She walked up to them, took the remote and sat on the sofa. They stared at her as she pressed a button. "Movie?" She asked. They looked at each other and within seconds everyone in the dorm was in the lounge watching the movie.

That's all for now! I hope you enjoyed. See y'all later. BYE!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray

Lyon