Back To School

Lucy woke up the next morning and sat up. She looked at her clock. "Back to school." She sighed. She got up and made her way to the kitchen and began to make breakfast. She made sausages, bacon, scrambled eggs, fried eggs, eggy bread, hard boiled eggs, fresh juice and hot chocolate. The girls walked in rubbing their heads. "You guys ok?" She asked. "Yeah. Got a headache though." Millianna said. "Maybe stay behind today." Lucy said. "Yeah. Probably best." Kagura mumbled. They sat down and began to eat. Lucy walked towards then boys rooms. She couldn't shout because if the girls so she knocked on each one of their doors, walked in and pulled the covers off of them. However a few times like with Natsu, Zeref, Gray and Jellal they were in their boxers.

They all came out wondering why she didn't yell. "I didn't yell because the girls have a headache." She said reading their minds. "And you don't?" Asked Eric. "No. Why?" "Because my lady, you got drunk yesterday along with them." Loke said. "Oh. I don't remember that but I don't have a headache." She said turning back to her food.

Once they were all done Lucy waved bye to the girls and they left. They headed towards their classes but once Lucy got there she didn't see the boys anywhere. 'Bunking.' She thought. She walked in and sat at her desk. She looked over next to her to see Levy reading a new book. "Hey Levy-Chan." Lucy said. Levy jumped a little and looked up from the book. "Ohayōgozaimasu." She said smiling. "Which book are you reading?" Lucy asked. "You know how I was reading Serpents Shadow? Well I found a spin off book with them in but with Percy Jackson mixed in. It's called Demi Gods and Magicians. At the moment it is amazing!" Levy smiled. "Could I borrow them once your done?" "Sure." Then the bell rang and Miss Evergreen walked in. Class carried on and the boys didn't attend.

Finally, lunch came around. She saw her friends and walked over. "Hey Lucy-San!" Wendy cheered. "Hey. Have you guys seen the boys?" She asked. The shook their heads. "Is something wrong?" Asked Erza. "Nothing they just ditched class and once I get my hands on them they will pay." She mumbled but they all heard. They were slightly scared of their blonde friend. They sat around talking for a while. However all the time Lucy felt like someone was staring at her. "I'll be right back. I've gotta go to the toilet." Lucy said standing up. "I'll come too." Wendy and Levy said in unison. So the three walked down the corridors and towards the toilets. They each went into the cubicles. Lucy flushed but just before she unlocked the door she was drowned in water. She cried out in shock. She heard footsteps run out of the toilet and she unlocked the door. Levy and Wendy hurried out. "Lucy-San!" "Lu-Chan!" They said in unison. "I'm fine." She said as water dripped down her hair and clothes and onto the floor. "I think I'm just gonna go back to the dorms for the rest of the day." She said, walking out. Levy and Wendy went back to the group. "Where's Lucy?" Asked Juvia. "She got dumped with water." Levy sighed. "By who?" Erza demanded. "We didn't see. I don't think she did either but I have an idea." Wendy said. "You mean pasta face?" Asked Cana as she drunk her alcohol. "Yeah. Lissanna." Wendy mumbled. "She does hate Lu-Chan." Levy said.

As Lucy walked back towards the dorms she got a few funny looks. She unlocked the door and walked in. "Lucy?!" The girls said in unison when they saw their friend. "Why are you here?" Asked Kagura. "And what happened?" Millianna asked staring at her dripping clothes. "I'm fine. I'm gonna take a shower though." She said walking to the bathroom.

The end of school came and the boys arrived back at the dorm. "Hey Lucy, why weren't you in lesson?" Asked Macbeth. "I could say the same to you." She said. "We slipped because we wanted to not be embarrassed because we remember you showed the teachers the photos of us!" Gray yelled. "And your reason, bunny girl?" Asked Gajeel. "I got dumped with water when I was in the toilets at lunch." She said. The boys stared at her. "What?" She asked. "Who?" Asked Laxus. "Huh?" "Who did it?" Jellal said. "Dunno. I didn't see them. They ran out before I could see." She then heard the clank of weapons and looked behind and saw Millianna, Kagura and Minerva standing there holding a box. "Here." Kagura said holding out the box and emptying it onto the table. The boys each picked up a weapon and made a battle cry *insert sponge bob*. Lucy sighed. She took the weapons from their hands. "No weapons. We will deal with it in a different way." She said smirking. They all looked at each other. Lucy then began to explain the plan to first, find it who did it and then second, put the plan into action.

That's it for now! I hope you enjoyed and remember to keep commenting on who you want Lucy to end up with in the end. See y'all later!!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray