Match Made in... something... p1

Lucy was walking to class when Makarov came up to her. "Hey Gramps!" She smiled. He smiled back. "Is it alright if you show a new student around?" Lucy nodded as Makarov lead her to the reception. When they got there Lucy saw a tall man with a strange tattoo on his face. "This is Lucy. She will show you around the school." Makarov said before leaving. "I'm Bixslow. Nice to meet ya." He said. Lucy smiled. "It's nice to meet you too." She hen began to walk off with him following.

Half way through the tour Lucy spotted Lisanna. "Oh no..." She whispered making sure he didn't hear. "Who's that?" She heard him ask. "That's Lisanna Strauss." She said. "She's so pretty." He said with hearts in his eyes. Lucy thought of something and her face began to twist into a smirk. "Let continue with the tour." And with that they left. At the end of the tour Lucy took him back to Makarov so he could do the paper work and stuff. Lucy then went back to find Lisanna. Once she did she walked up to her. "What do you want?!" Lisanna spat. "Ok. First, I thought we got over everything and second... a guy thinks you're pretty." She cooed. Lisanna blushed slightly. "Oh yeah?! Well how do I know if this is some sort of prank?!" Lucy shook her head. "I would never lie when it comes to true love." Suddenly a lightbulb went off in her head. "BYE!" She screamed as she ran off. Lisanna was confused but she blushed again. 'Is she telling the truth?' Was all she thought. Lucy ran to the dorm and grabbed her notebook before running back to school. She stalked Lisanna for the rest of the day and didn't see any changes in her so she recorded it down. She was about to follow her more when someone tapped her on the shoulder. "Why are you stalking my sis?" Asked Mira. Lucy laughed awkwardly.

Later, when Lucy arrived back at the dorm she was tired of having to talk to Mira. When she opened the door everyone looked at her. She hen realised why. Lisanna was sitting on the couch. No one was near her. The boys then ran over to Lucy and held onto her which made Lucy sigh. She pushed away from the boys. "Yeah?" She asked. "Can I talk to you... in private?" She asked. Lucy nodded and they walked to her room. Lucy sat on her bed and Lisanna stood. "So?" "You know the new boy... right?" Asked Lisanna. Lucy nodded feeling fireworks go off. "I sorta like him..." Lucy squealed and jumped up, hugging her. "BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN WE'RE FRIENDS!" She screamed and Lucy laughed before letting her go. "Aww this is so SWEET!!" Lucy then pushed Lisanna out of the door and before closing it she said, "Go to the roof at lunch tomorrow." Everyone stared at her strange. "What?!" She then skipped away humming.

I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. BYE!!