FT High VS RT High

The next day the school was on the field where they were to meet. They saw the 5 Raven Tail members. The Master stepped forward. "Where are your fighters?" Makarov moved aside and Kagura, Millianna and Minerva and forward. "3 people. Against us 5? You must have a lot of guts." Makarov laughed. "There is someone else but they'll be here later." "A late entry? Not that I care. Now then. Lets get this over with." And with that the Raven people pulled out weapons. Makarov raised his eyebrow. "There wasn't any rules saying no weapons." The 3 girls stood forward. "Good thing because we have our own." And with that they pulled out their own weapons. Makarov glared at them. "We will discuss this later." And with that, the showdown between Fairy Tail High and Raven Tail High began.

The red head had Nunchucks, the golden mask guy had a katana, the chubby one had a mace, the other one with the mask had throwing knives and the last guy had an axe. The 3 girls pulled out their katanas. They then lunged at each other. The dodged and attacked but the girls were able to hold their own, but they did struggle. Millianna got double teamed and was knocked to the round and right before the guy with the golden mask delivered the final blow something threw his sword right out of his hands. They all stopped fighting when his sword spun in the air and stuck into the ground. They all looked round and saw Lucy. "Lucy!" They all cheered. "So this is the late guest. This will be interesting." The gold mask guy left Millianna, ran to his sword and charged at Lucy. She pulled out her twin sword but with only one blade out making sure to by let him know it was twin blades. He struck down with his katana but she blocked it with her own. Out of the corner of her eye she saw the 3 girls fighting the other 4. She dodged another attack from the gold guy and jumped up above him and struck down causing him to go to his knees to stop the attack. She landed and he ran at her she used her weapon to hit the katana out of his hands and then flipped it, making the other blade come out and strike him. It didn't do any fatal damage but it did send him back. Everyone that watched was in shock. Lucy placed her sword on her back and pulled out her dagger from her boot but hidden from everyone was her throwing knives. He charged at her trying o punch her out she dodged him and threw the knives making him back up. She lunged for him and pinned him to the ground. She was about to deliver the final blow but he kicked her off of him. She landed on her set but winced as she landed a lot harder then the last times. Her foot still hadn't fully healed and she was trying so hard not to show any form of pain. The other 3 had finished the others and now it was Blondie vs Goldie. (This next part is from Assassination Classroom) Only now did everyone realise the taser on her belt. She hoed her dagger in her hand. The other guy was confused. She smiled and stared at him through the mask, making him stand still from being scared. She walked towards him. Everyone was watching, 'why isn't he moving?' and 'what is she going to do?' were what everyone was thinking. As she approached him she lifted her hand that held the dagger but let go of it. Her target followed the knife and she lined forward and clapped. The attack stunned him and sent him flying. His mask fell off and everyone gasped. "Ivan." Makarov grumbled. She took her taser out and struck him, making him fall to his knees. She looked to Makarov who nodded. She then used the taser and made him fall unconscious. Everyone from Fairy Tail High cheered. The Raven members helped Ivan. The red head glared at Lucy. "See you later Blondie." And with that they left. Lucy sighed. Everyone cheered and Makarov walked over to her. "You are excused from class for the next few days for your foot to heal. I'm sorry for asking you to do this but I knew that you would have a better chance with all of the gang." The girls looked at each other, smirked and nodded. They helped Lucy back to their dorm. When they got back the boys all cheered for the girls. "That was probably the most fun we've had as a gang. Right?" They all nodded.

That's it for now. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. Bye!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray