Hit and... RUN!!

Lucy sat staring at the wall, upside down, in the lounge. Bored. Minerva then walked in. "Hey Lu- What are you doing?" She asked. "I'm bored." She said. "Me, Millianna and Kagura were planning on going on a hit and run... wanna come?" Lucy jumped up with stars in her eyes. "Yes please!" Lucy then ran to her room and grabbed her weapon box and stuffed it in a bag and quickly got changed.

She ran out of her room and saw the girls standing there

She ran out of her room and saw the girls standing there. "Lets go." Kagura said and they all ran to Millianna's car. The boys walked into the lounge. "Where are the girls?" Everyone shrugged and shook their heads. It was silent for a few seconds. "Lucy didn't make food." Natsu whined.

It was was the evening now and dark. The girls came out of hiding with their choice of weapon. Kagura had a baseball bat, Millianna had a giant sledge hammer, Minerva had a cricket bat and Lucy had her katana. "Which one?" Lucy then pointed to a rich looking car. "Lets go." They all smirked. Kagura took the first hit. She swans the bat into the windscreen, shattering it. The alarm then went off. "Damn that was a quick alarm." "Who cares! Lets go!" They then made a run for it. They jumped onto a roof and ran across the top until they couldn't hear the alarm anymore. They jumped to the ground by their car. "That was..." Millianna began. "Exciting..." Minerva finished. "Let's head back." And so they drove back to the dorm. When they arrived it was 10 at night. "I hope the boys found something to eat." Lucy said to herself. When they walked in the lounge was dark. The 3 girls retired to their rooms for the night while Lucy sat on the sofa. 'Why was the room dark?' She thought. She then heard footsteps. She looked over and saw Laxus. "Where were you?" He asked. "Out with the girls." She said. Laxus walked over to her. "Where?" He asked again. "In town." She mumbled. "That's a lie." He said. "How do you know?!" She retorted. "I can tell." She couldn't think of anything to say. They heard footsteps getting closer. Laxus grabbed her hand and pulled her into her room. As soon as the door closed Lucy pulled her hand away. "What was that for?!" She demanded. He didn't say anything but instead leaned down and kissed her. On the lips. Lucy's face lit up red. He pulled away and walked out of the room. Lucy blinked. "Eh... EH?!?!" Steam came from her ears as her face turned completely red. She collapsed onto her bed. 'What the hell!?' She thought. So many things were going through her mind.

That's all for now. And the winner of the bullying poem/rap/song is JUVIASAMA123 ! So please comment who you want Lucy to end up with and I will double their current total. It was a really hard decision so Emmalollypop200 please say who you want to end up with Lucy and I will add 20 to their current score. As for everyone else... keep voting!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal 

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray

Lyon