Bad Reputation

The next day at school people began to whisper. Lucy overheard one and was shocked. "I hear Lucy was a part of a gang and she's threatening the boys to like her." Someone whispered. She was shocked. Not just because someone found out she was in a gang but that she was threatening her friends. She walked into her class and everyone stared at her. She walked past everyone and sat down at her seat. Levy walked up to her. "Lu-chan... are you okay?" She asked. Lucy shrugged. "I dunno." She simply said. Levy saw that some of the colour of her eyes were gone but she didn't want to bother her. The teacher walked in and everyone was silent.

Lucy was happy that the boys weren't in. And she was happy that her next class she had Virgo. When she walked in and went to her desk there was black writing on it. Words like "get lost" or "succubus" or "idiot". Lucy sighed. 'I guess people here don't like people being in gangs or sharing a dorm with boys...' she thought as she sat down. Erza and Juvia walked in. "Hey Lucy." Erza said. Juvia waved. "Hey guys." She said. Erza and Juvia saw her desk and gasped. "Who did this?" Asked Juvia. "Don't know. Probably the class." Lucy said staring out of the window. "Why would they do that?" Asked Erza. "Because they found out in part of a gang and now think I threatened the boys to like me." She said. She didn't show it but she was happy that Erza, Juvia and Levy were concerned. It made her think that they did actually care. "This is ridiculous. Over such a petty thing that isn't even true." Erza mumbled. The class went off fine but every so often Lucy heard people whisper and saw people point and laugh at her. She ignored it.

Lunch came. She was walking to the cafeteria but someone pulled her away into an abandoned class. "Let me guess. You're the one that started these rumours." Said Lucy looking at Lisanna. "So what? Stay away from Natsu. As a matter of fact stay away from all of he boys. Just leave the school or die." She said walking out. When the door closed Lucy felt tears run down her cheek. She wiped them away and walked out of the classroom and to her dorm. When she walked in and closed the door she broke down. She started crying and she didn't stop. She couldn't stop. She skipped the rest of the day. She spent her time watching a camera. She had a video on it from when they were all little. She watched it over and over. Then went to her room and left it. When she heard the door open she locked her bedroom door. She heard the boys talking. "Apparently Lucy skipped school after lunch." She heard someone say. "Well according to her friends they didn't even see her at lunch." Another one said. "You don't think it has something to do with these rumours?" She kept listening to the conversation.

"I don't know."
"Luce wouldn't let that get to her."
"I don't know. Apparently Shrimp said that 'Lu-Chan had lost some colour in her eyes.'"
"Nice impression."
"Whatever."
"Well we just have to wait for her."
"You do realise that she could be in her room, right?"
"All in favour of someone going to knock say 'I'."
"I."

She then heard footsteps and a phone. "Sorry guys I've gotta take this. Make sure Luce is okay." A door opened then closed. And someone knocked at her door. "Lucy? Are you in there?" She stayed silent. "Don't listen to those rumours." She ignored them as she heard whispers and footsteps leaving. She went to her bed and laid down and put her headphones in playing a song.

Bad Reputation by Joan Jett Lyrics

I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
You're living in the past it's a new generation
A girl can do what she wants to do and that's
What I'm gonna do
An' I don't give a damn ' bout my bad reputation

Oh no not me
An' I don't give a damn 'bout my reputation
Never said I wanted to improve my station
An' I'm only doin' good
When I'm havin' fun
An' I don't have to please no one
An' I don't give a damn
'Bout my bad reputation

Oh no, not me
Oh no, not me

I don't give a damn
'Bout my reputation
I've never been afraid of any deviation
An' I don't really care
If ya think I'm strange
I ain't gonna change
An' I'm never gonna care
'Bout my bad reputation

Oh no, not me
Oh no, not me

Pedal boys!
An' I don't give a damn
'Bout my reputation
The world's in trouble
There's no communication
An' everyone can say
What they want to say
It never gets better anyway
So why should I care
'Bout a bad reputation anyway
Oh no, not me
Oh no, not me

I don't give a damn 'bout my bad reputation
You're living in the past
It's a new generation
An' I only feel good
When I got no pain
An' that's how I'm gonna stay
An' I don't give a damn
'Bout my bad reputation

Oh no, not me
Oh no, not
Not me, not me

Meanwhile the boys were talking when they saw the camera. "Is that Lucy's?" Asked Gray. "Probably." Jellal replied. They pressed play but just before it started Natsu walked in and so they stopped it. "Yo Natsu- what wrong?" Asked Sting. Natsu looked mad. He walked towards Lucy's room who now had the door unlocked. He threw the door open and Lucy jumped back into the wall. "What the hell!" He screamed. The boys ran to see what was going on and they were as shocked as Lucy. "What do you mean?" She asked confused. "Oh don't play dumb. I just got a call saying that you beat up Lissanna! I know you hate her but you can't just do that! She did nothing!" He screamed. "What are you talking about?! I didn't do anything to her!" She yelled. He stepped close causing her to step back into the wall. "Don't lie." He growled. Lucy began to get scared. "You do all this just to prove to people that you're strong but you're not! You're weak!" He screamed. Lucy snapped and her eyes turned grey. Tears fell down her cheeks. Natsu stormed out of the room. Lucy walked up to the door and locked it just before the boys opened it. "Lucy, let us in." She heard nothing. She felt nothing as if she was just broken and falling into a pit of nothing. The boys walked away and found Natsu sitting on the sofa. "You idiot." He heard someone say. He turned around. "What? Why am I the idiot?!" He yelled. "Lucy would never do that." They looked over and saw the girls. "Did you..." Laxus began. "Hear everything? Yes." Kagura said glaring at Natsu. "Yeah! Lulabu wouldn't do that! Even if she hates them with all her might she would never do something like that unless A) she was in a life or death situation or B) she was defending herself or someone else." Millianna cried. "She would never hurt someone with only the reason of hating them." Minerva said. "Well she did." Natsu growled. They heard a door click and Lucy walked out and grabbed her book from the sofa, ignoring everyone. Minerva gasped. "Lucy can I talk to you?" She asked, panicking and trying to stop her friend. Lucy looked at her and walked past showing no emotion. "Great. So first you beat up Lissanna and then you ignore you're friends. You really are stupid and weak." He said. The boys glared at him but the girls... Lucy walked into her room and locked it. Kagura walked up to Natsu and slapped him. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IFEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE?!" Minerva screamed. They stared at her. "It's because of what you said. You called her 'weak'. When you do that..."

CLIFFHANGER!! Oh I am so evil! Not really. But I hope you are enjoying! I'll see y'all later! Bye!!