Why?! What did I do?!

"So what's this present?" Asked Kagura. "Close y' eyes." Lucy said in a strange voice. Millianna sighed. "You've been reading or watching 'Blood Brothers' again haven't you?" Lucy chuckled. "Maybe. Put your hands out." And so they did. Lucy placed a bow on each one and left the arrows at their feet. "Open them." And they did. When they did they gasped. "Look at this!" Millianna cheered. Her bow was the red one.

Kagura had the one that looked like blades

And Minerva had the olden yet cool styled one

Lucy had the plain one but it was still cool

"Where did you get these?" Asked Millianna. "There's a new shop." She said. They smiled. Hey hid their bows and left but they didn't know someone was watching.

The next day at school Lucy could feel people staring at her. She heard a few people whispering. "I still can't believe she did that." "I bet she got the boys to do something as well." Was what anyone was talking about. She was confused. She sighed and walked into her class. When she did everyone stared at her and began whispering. She made it to her seat which was next to Levy. Levy tapped her shoulder. "Did you?" She asked. Lucy shrugged. "I have no clue what's going on here." She said. Levy was shocked. "But you-" the teacher walked in. She scanned the room and saw Lucy. "Miss Heartfilia, the headmaster wants to speak to you." Lucy got up and left.

She walked down the corridors again. She passed reception where Mira was. "Hey Lucy!" She smiled. Lucy sighed in relief. "What's going on?" She asked. Mira gasped. "You don't know?" Lucy shook her head. "Apparently-" but she was cut off by Makarov opening his door. "Lucy. Come in." And she did so. She sat down in front of him and Mavis. "Well?" He Asked. "Well what?" "You know perfectly well what." He said. Lucy shook her head. "I swear I have no clue." Makarov was growing impatient. "Lucy Heartfilia. You are suspended." She gasped. "Why?! What did I do?! She asked. Mavis noticed how uneasy she was so she decided to step in. "Last night... someone destroyed the gym and the canteen and 5 classrooms in the school." Lucy was shocked but mainly mad. "So you think it was me?!" Mavis shook her head but Makarov butted in. "We do believe that because we found a knife, sword and axe." She gasped. "I've told you already. That the weapons are banned but you disobeyed and they used them to vandalise the school. Therefore you are suspended." He said. Lucy blinked. She couldn't believe it. "But Master, I haven't used them since that fight against Raven Tail High!! And that was on YOUR ORDERS!" She yelled. He sighed. "Well it appears differently." She stood up. "I lock my weapons under my bed in chains! That way I know if anyone tries to take them! Especially those boys." She mumbles the last part. "I'm sorry Lucy. But my mind is set. We will look into this further but if we find out you really did do it then you will be expelled for lying about it as well." He said. Lucy's face turned red. She walked out of the room. She walked down the corridor. She was going to go to her next lesson but after that, no way in hell. The bell just rang anyway signalling lunch. She stormed to the dorm. Once she got there she slammed the door. She could still hear the school form where she was because of how loud everyone was. She then screamed as loud as she could. When she stopped she didn't hear anything from the school. In fact it was dead silent. She ran into the kitchen and swung open all the doors of the cupboards. She came back into the lounge and face palmed Ono the sofa while screaming into it. She twisted and turned which made the pillows fall to the floor. She went to her room and checked the cabins under her bed. "Cut?!" She opened the box and indeed a knife, sword and axe were missing. And the sword and axe were brand new. She sighed and pushed them back under. "This is evidence!" She screamed. "Who would..." She then screamed in rage again. She knew she would lose her voice but she didn't care. "I was ASLEEP! DO I NEED TO SPELL IT FOR YOU?! A.S.L.E.E.P!" She screamed. She dropped onto her bed. After a few minutes of muffled screams they turned into sobs. "If I go back then I'm gonna marry that guy, never come back here and never see my friends again." She cried. She cried for hours until she fell asleep.

The boys were walk-in back from school with the girls. "Where was Lucy?" Asked Gray. "No clue but did you hear that scream at lunch?" Asked Natsu. "Lucy." They all looked at her. "It was Lucy who screamed. I could tell. I've heard it many times before." Kagura said. "So she was scared of something?" Asked Sting. "No. She never gets scared or if she does she doesn't scream. She only screams when she is angry. And I mean really angry. Like ready to rip apart anyone who even walks within 20 meters of her angry." The boys were sweating. They walked into the dorm and saw it trashed. "Scale of 1-10 on Lucy being mad... I'd say 11." Kagura said.

That's it for now. I hope y'all enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. BYE!!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray