Apologies and Gym Pastas

Lucy woke up and looked around. 'My room. How?...' She sat up and saw Millianna curled up at the edge of the bed with Kagura and Minerva. She then remembered. 'I am weak.' She thought. She snuck out of the bedroom without waking the girls and walked into the lounge. She stopped. Natsu was staring. "Lucy..." she began walking away but he grabbed her wrist. "I'm sorry. I was angry and I didn't give you a chance and I'm stupid just..." He pulled Lucy into a hug. Tears began to form in her eyes and run down her cheeks. He wiped them away. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Luce." He said as he hurried his head into the crook of her neck. She hugged him back as the tears fell down. Her quiet sobs were the only sound in the room. "It's okay..." she said wiping her tears. He looked at her in the eyes. "I promise I won't let this happen again. You aren't weak. You are so strong. The strongest person I ever met." He said rubbing her back. He led her to the sofa and sat her on his lap facing away from him. "I forgive you." She said. "Tell me what happened. What actually happened." She nodded. "I honestly don't know but I think Lissanna was the one that started the rumours because when I was heading to the cafeteria she pulled me into an empty classroom and told me 'Stay away from Natsu. As a matter of fact stay away from all of he boys. Just leave the school or die'." She said as tears threatened to fall again. He turned her around on his lap. "I'm sorry. She called me up saying, 'Natsu, Lucy beat me up. She dragged me by my hair and pushed me in the stomach.' And now I know I'm a stupid butt head!" He said tears flowing down. She wiped them away. "I said I forgive you." She said smiling. "We saw your camera." Lucy's eyes widened. "I'm sorry I didn't remember you." Lucy smiled. "It's okay. Honest." Natsu smiled. He leaned in and his lips touched hers. She was in shock. She didn't kiss back but she didn't push away. Natsu moved away blushing slightly but Lucy was as red as Erza's hair. He then realised what he did and blushed like her. "S, sorry!" He said looking away. They heard footsteps and jumped apart. "Lulabu!" Millianna cheered jumping onto her. Her cheer was so loud everyone came back in and crushed her in a death hug.

A week passed, the rumours stopped and the boys forgave Natsu. Natsu confronted Lissanna. Lissanna was still, well, Lissanna.

Lucy walked into her gym class. Lissanna saw her and walked over. "You told Natsu to say all of that didn't you?!" The girls looked over. Lucy sighed as a crowd gathered round. "You ugly whore!" Lissanna screeched. Lucy shook her head. "At least I'm not a piece of pasta that no one likes." The girls giggled when she said this. The teacher walked in and called for everyone's attention. "Alright! Today because the boys teacher is out of school we will be joining with the boys. Today you will partner up with a boy. And we will have the head teacher, Mavis and receptionist Mira to join in." (Just for the ships) The boys all then walked in. Erza went to Jellal, Levy went to Gajeel, Juvia went to Gray, a girl named Yukino went to Sting, Kagura went to Rouge and so on. Lissanna came up to Natsu who, when he saw her, bolted to Lucy. Lucy nodded and they found a space. She looked round and saw Mira with Laxus and Zeref with Mavis, Eric with Kinana and Minerva was with Macbeth. (Only ones I could think of left) Lissanna was the odd girl and so she had to sit out. The lesson went by quickly. As did the rest of the school day. And tomorrow was the weekend. Lucy had planned a little trip.

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed!!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray