What's The News?

Lucy, Erza and Juvia were talking before  their 2nd class. The boys were at the back arguing and the girls found it annoying, along with everyone in the class. "Who you calling Stripper?!" Gray yelled, standing up and head butting Natsu. "You! You undie flashing freak!" They started yelling insults at each other. Gray then went to ping Natsu but he dodged and instead punched Laxus. Laxus glared at Gray before picking up his desk and throwing it. Gray only just managed to move out of the way and it hit Sting in the face, knocking him to the ground with Rouge. They both got up and were growling. Gajeel, Jellal, Zeref, Cobra, Macbeth, Lyon and Loke were just sitting down while the others began to fight and destroy the classroom. Virgo walked in and then stared at them. "LISTEN UP!" She yelled making everyone flinch and the boys stop. Natsu was holding Gray by his collar, Gray was about to punch Natsu, Sting was in a headlock from Laxus and Rouge was on Laxus' back and about to punch him in the face. "I love a good punishment just as much as the next person but I will not tolerate you lot fighting in my class. Sit back down now." She growled. The boys did so. "Now then." She cleared her throat. "As you know we are in October. The month of Halloween. Scaring people and getting free sweets. This year, the school have decided to do a special event. We are going to hold a house of horror. Basically, you will be placed into teams of 4 and you will prepare and plan what your group will do. You need to scare people. Everyone will take it in turns to walk around the school campus and to put your plan into action. There will be more information on the school website." "We have a school website?" Asked Natsu and everyone laughed. "As I was saying... the team that lasts the longest will win! I will now put you into your groups." Everyone groaned. She said a bunch of people's names until it got to Lucy. "Hmm... there seems to be an odd number... I'll make this one a group of 5 with Lucy, Sting, Natsu, Gajeel and Rouge." The boys smirked and Lucy sighed. The bell then rang. "Class dismissed." Everyone began to head to lunch.

When they got there they started talking about what they would do. "I'm really annoyed I'm not with you guys..." Lucy said. "Oh well... At least your with the boys." Juvia smirked and Lucy blushed. "What!?" "Oh stop playing dumb. You know you wanna just cuddle with them!" Mira teased. "I do not!" She yelled blushing. Cana then thought of something. "I bet the boys are planning something." She said smirking.

With the boys...

"So... what should we do?" Asked Rouge. Sting and Natsu smirked. Inside Loke's head...

Natsu Lucy Sting

Walking down corridor. Something jumps out. "Ahhh! I'm scared Sting hold me protect me!" Something else jumps out. "Ahhh! I'm scared Natsu hold me protect me!" Both smirking.

"NOOO! I will not let you seduce my baby girl!" Loke cried then began to cling onto Gray. "MOMMY TELL THEM!!!" Gray sighed and the others looked at him confused. "Sorry Mummy but that is the group they were put into so accept it." He said while taking Loke off of him.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. BYE!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray

Lyon