Missing

Lissanna was mad. She knew it was Lucy. And because of her sister Mira she knew what she could do. She saw them leave for class. Just as the door was about to close Lissanna stuck a bottle there. She watched them walk off. She opened the door and picked up the bottle. She then closed the door behind her.

"Sorry I'm late!" She said to the teacher. "I overslept." She walked to her desk. "You will have a 5 minute detention after school." She nodded and sat down. After school they walked back to their dorms. Lucy went to her room. "Bast." She called but nothing. She looked everywhere in her room. She then looked everywhere in the dorm. "Bast!" She yelled. "What's wrong?" Asked Rouge as the boys walked in. "Bast is gone!" She cried. The boys looked around the house along with the girls. Loke then found a note hidden in a draw. "Lucy!" He called. He ran over to her and gave her the note.

Hey there slut. You're kitten is gone. Try and find her but you won't. I hid her where you never would think. See ya.

Lucy ran out of the dorm with the others following. She ran around everywhere. She was about to give up when she suddenly heard a faint meow. The others heard it too. They looked down the ditch and saw a cat carrier. Lucy jumped down along with the other 3 girls while the others stayed back. "Bast!" Lucy cried as she opened the crate and Bast jumped into her arms purring. She saw another note in the carrier.

So you found your kitten. Well done. But listen to me. You will pay blonde.

She took the note and carried Bast up the ditch and back to the dorm. She set Bast on a cushion next to her. "I'm gonna go train at the weekend on my own." Lucy said as she walked into the kitchen making Bast some food. She set it down and Bast came over. She then began cooking for everyone.

Sorry that this ones a bit short. I still hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. BYE!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray