It's Our Final Chapter

Lucy stared at the horizon as the sun rose, remembering everything that she and her friends have been through. "Hey." She looked round and saw Natsu. She smiled. "Hey there." She looked back to the horizon. "It's funny. After all we've been through." She nodded. "I've fallen for you Lucy." She looked round to him as a gust of wind blew across them. "Will you be mine?" He asked. She smiled. "Sure. So long as we can keep having adventures together." She said smiling as tears fell. He pulled her into a hug and they stayed there for a few minutes. "Lucy! Natsu!" They looked round and saw all their friends running over. "Guys!" Lucy smiled. They all hugged. "It's sad to think this is it." Jellal said. The others nodded. "I don't wanna say goodbye." Wendy said as tears pricked her eyes. "It's okay Wendy." Romeo said. Everyone parted from the hug. "Follow me." They all walked towards her house. She opened the door and walked up the stairs. They all sat in the lounge. She came back down with the camera. "Who wants to see some videos?" She asked. Everyone nodded as a reply. She plugged it to the TV and hit play.

(Play Music Now)

Hey I'm Lucy! I'm making this video for my future self! OH! I wanna show you my friends! This is my lovely berry friend, Blueberry!" "You know my name isn't Blueberry." "Boring! You look like a blueberry with that hair so you are Blueberry!" "It's not! Its Jellal!" "Whatever. Oh! Pinkie Pie!" "It's not pink it's salmon!" "Even my dad says it's pink." "It's not! It's salmon and don't call me Pinkie Pie! It's Natsu!! Go pick on stripper because I'll help with that!" "But I'm busy showing my future self you all!" "Oh cool! Hey future me!" "Kitty Cat Kitty Cat!" "Hey lovely! And hello future self. I bet you are just as beautiful when you're older. And I bet I have girls falling head over heals!!" "I hope you aren't like this in the future. *sigh* so perverted. Oh Emo! Get out of the shade and come say hello to your future self!" "Hey." "Awe common! Say with enthusiasm!" "*sigh* Hey future self I am your younger self. And if Lucy keeps calling you Emo shout at her." "You meanie!" "Go talk to Sting or Laxus." "Okay! Bye Rouge!" "You called me by my name. *blushing*" "Sparky! Stingy Bee! Hey!" "Sup." "Heyo! You wanna play?" "Oh, play what?" "Spies! You need a code name! I'm Stingy Bee." "Yay! You used my nickname!" "Yep! And he's sparky!" "Don't say that!" "Yay! What could I have?" "Luce!" "No flame head because that is exactly like her name!" "Got a better idea stripper?!" "No but it's bound to be better!" "How about blondie." "Yay! Thanks Emo!!" "Lucy!" "Gotta go! Oh lets get a group shot and call out to our future selves!" "I'm in." "Same!" "Hell yeah!" "Gajeel! Quit sitting on that pile of iron and get over here! Nightmares, Poison Face and Dark Lord are already by my dad. He can film it for us!" "Come on Lucy we need to go." "Okay but first can you film us all? You too Nightmare, Erica and Dark Lord! We're all gonna give a shout out to our future selves!" "Okay." "Sounds good." "Fine." "Hello!"

The camera then changed to a woman that looks like Lucy.

"Lucy darling, what are you up to?" "Mama! I'm recording all my memories so then I can watch them in the future and show my friends it!" "That's great!" "I've got a video with all my friends from a year ago." "Aww that's sweet. I always thought that one of them would be a good husband for you." "MAMA!"

Everyone laughed but Lucy blushed. "It wasn't funny at the time." Lucy mumbled while pouting.

"You silly girl. Come on. The moon will be coming out and I bet you want to see the stars." "Yes Mama!" "Then let's go." "Hold on. Hey future self, if you still like the stars then remember to be a shooting one!" "Lucy darling!" "Coming!"

The camera video then changed. It was a small but bigger Lucy, Kagura, Minerva and Millianna.

"Hey!! So me, Kaggy, Minny and Milly are gonna go out smashing cars up!" "Hell Yeah!" "Future selves... If Lulabu is ever in trouble then you help her!" "Same with any of the girls and if you see the boys again... Ya know, Pinkie Pie, Metal Head, Sparky and that lot then make tonnes more memories. Friends are important and you won't ever know what it's like to truly miss someone until you lose them. So keep them all close."

The camera video then changed. It was just after they saved Lucy from the Wedding.

"CAKE!!" "Calm Down flame head! Or you're gonna drop it!" "I still can't believe you took it Pinkie Pie." "Hey!" "I'll get the door." "Erza?!" "Yes now let me in because I over heard you have cake." "Lets party!"

They all laughed at Erza being Erza with the cake. The camera then changed to Lucy's birthday.

"On 3! 1, 2, 3!" "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" "Thanks guys! It means a lot." "Give a birthday wish!" "Were too old for that!" "DO IT!" "Fine! I wish that nothing ever changes. That it would stay like this forever. That we all stay close friends and never loose anyone." "WOOOO!"

Everyone laughed at how idiotic the boys can be. The camera then changed again. It was now Natsu's birthday.

"Flame head!" "What?!" "Uh... Natsu... Happy birthday." "Huh? Thanks?" "Yeah well... don't get used to it." "Thanks." "H-Hey Lucy! Stop filming!" "No way! I wanna remember this!!"

The video stopped with Natsu and Gray chasing after Lucy and everyone else laughing. The camera then turned off. Everyone smiled but tears began to fall from everyone's eyes. "I'm gonna miss you all." Lucy said as tears fell. They all hugged.

They stood on the hill, staring out at Where Fairy Tail High once stood. "It's sad to see its gone." "All because of that Tartarus School." "But at least we still have each other." Lucy turned and smiled at everyone. They all came in for one final hug. "I'm gonna miss you all."

It's been 7 years since that day. Lucy and Natsu have been living happily together for 5 and they have a 3 year old daughter named (Insert Name). They all met up again for the first time in years.

Lucy and Natsu's daughter has just gone through High School. Fairy Tail High was never built back up so instead she went to Fiore Academy. It wasn't as good and there weren't as great people but she still had friends. And those were the children of everyone else.

15 years later...

(Insert name) now has a son called Kai and a daughter called Nya. The camera was passed down as well. She bought the space where the great school once stood and rebuilt it. The school has been open for 2 years now and has gotten its reputation for the best school yet again.

And the adventures in Fairy Tail High will continue for the rest of time and for ever how long the stars will continue to shine down from the heavens.

~The End~

I really hope you enjoyed the story. It's really hard for me to stop this story after all of you have read, voted and commented so much! I really couldn't have done this without any of you. Special thanks to Emmalollypop200 and xSkyrimgirlx since they've helped out massively. And also to Chiwi_b for creating the cover of the book. I do plan on making another Harem for Lucy but I'm not sure if it will be as good as this. Anyway... thank you all so much for reading and I hope that you live your life as one big adventure and keep going till the end and start a new adventure. Goodbye everyone! And I wish you all... A great adventure because to live, would be an awfully big adventure. So I'll hopefully see y'all in another one of my stories. The next one I plan to work on would either be 3 Dragons After 1 Heart Or Fiore School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry. They are both harems. See y'all later. BYE BYE!!!!