WHAT THE ACTUAL-

I slammed the door shut. I turned to the boys. "WHAT THE BLOODY HELL IS GOING ON?!" I screamed. They flinched at my words. "Or should I have proof so then you know what I'm talking about?!" I yelled while taking off my eye patch. I saw Gajeel look down in shame while the others gasped. "Now then... tell me. What. Is. Going. On?!" But no one spoke. 'They wanna be like that then fine.' I thought. I walked away. "Where are you going?" I heard Sting ask. "What's it matter. Obviously you don't care." I then turned to Loke. "And don't you think about kissing me again." I growled before leaving. I quickly looked in and saw all he boys giving death glares to Loke. I went to my room and grabbed my phone. 'I will have it just like how it was before I came here.' I put my headphones in and ignored anything they said or tried to do. Natsu pulled one of them out but I still ignored him and placed it back in. I went to the kitchen and began cooking. Once I was done I walked out with my plate. The boys went to the kitchen but there was no food. "Hey Lu-." I cut Jellal off. "You don't wanna y'all to me after all. I'm just someone who isn't a bad person." I said and walked away. I knew that they would be hungry but who cares?! If I stepped out of line back home when I was little just after my Mum died I would be locked in the basement and only given 1 slice bread once a day and a glass of water. It wasn't good so I think they can survive going without my food. I still don't understand why when I was soon going to leave for the school, he started acting differently. Probably thought I would meet the person I was 'marrying' and fall in love or something crazy like that. I went to bed that night feeling tired and lonely.

The next day I woke up and made myself breakfast. The boys walked in but again there was no food. "Sorry." I said before walking out to my room. I didn't go to school today. Instead I stayed behind. I honestly didn't feel like it. I just couldn't be bothered to see what the boys were doing today. I felt betrayed. I thought we were friends but then they start acting like this? It's like when I first met them here before I remembered them... Maybe if I forget... then we could all start again... maybe if I was gone... they could begin again... I curled up on my bed crying. I don't know how long for but I just cried.

I heard the door open and male voices. 'Great.' I thought. I looked through my keyhole and saw the boys standing in the lounge. I sighed and went back to my bed. And within seconds I heard a knock at my door. "Go away." I said. "Lucy it's me." I heard Rouge say. "Go away." I say again. "Please Lucy open up!" I ignored him. He kept knocking on the door. 'The price I'll have to pay for this...' I thought. I grabbed my bag and packed my stuff. I packed up everything. 'If they don't want me here then fine.' I thought angrily. 'I mean.. the way their acting... and Gajeel punching me. I know it wasn't aimed at me but if I'm 'in their way' I should just leave.' I thought as I finished packing. I placed my bag over my shoulder and left my room. I walked to the lounge and saw the boys. They stared at me. "Lucy-." Laxus tried to say but I cut him off. "Save it. Maybe I was wrong to come here. I'm sorry for 'getting I your way.'" I say as I walked out of the dorm. I began running but I heard the boys call after me. I was faster then them so I ran out f the grounds and down the streets. The clouds hen changed and rain began to fall. As I walked down the road all I could think about was the memories we made.