Hello There Masuta!

Lucy was sat in her next class with Sting, Rouge, Natsu and Gajeel and they were discussing what they would do. "I recon we should split up into 2 and have Lucy go with one of us." Gajeel said and the boys nodded. "Sure. That way we can scare more people." They all had evil smirks on their faces. "I have a perfect plan of what to do." Lucy said smirking. The boys looked at her. "We're all ears."

The bell rang and it was now then end of class. They walked back still discussing what they were gonna do when they saw Makarov standing outside their dorm. "Lucy.." He said walking over. She sweat dropped. "What... did I do?" She Asked. "Nothing but there is a new student." 'Another one...?' Everyone thought. "I was wondering if you could show them round. They are staying in Dorm B and these are their schedules." He said handing her 2 pieces of paper and 2 keys. She nodded. "I'll see you guys later." They all waved and parted. Lucy walked to the reception and saw 2 girls. One had long white hair in bunches and the other one had blue hair in high pig tails.

 One had long white hair in bunches and the other one had blue hair in high pig tails

"Hey there. I'm Lucy." Lucy smiled. The girls turned towards her. "Hi. I'm Yōso and this is Sofie." Said the white haired one and the blue haired one waved. Lucy blinked. "As in Masuta right?" She Asked. They both nodded. "I'm really sorry about my dad." She sighed. They blinked. "Wait you're Heartfilia?!" They both had wide eyes as they said that. She nodded. "Listen I really am sorry about my dad." She said. Yōso shook her head. "No it's fine. It's our Aunt's fault. She was the one that forced me into it. She told me you were a boy." "My Dad thought the same about you!" They all laughed. "Come on. I'll show you around." And with that they began to walk. "So why was your Aunt trying to force you?" "She wanted more money and power. She was the worst. Ever since our parents died she has been taking care of us and she was just a cow." Yōso sighed. "Yeah. She even told me to stop playin and hanging out with my friends." Sofie said. "That's awful!" Lucy exclaimed. "We got used to it. But when we heard that the Heartfilia 'boy' was attending this school we wanted to as well because it sounded like a really fun place to be." Yōso smiled. "It is. I'll show you to my dorm. It's not yours but I think you should see it..." Lucy said smirking. They walked towards Dorm T. "To be honest when I was told I would be marrying you I was heartbroken." "Why?" "Because she's in looove~." Sofie cooed making Yōso blush. "Well so are you!" And hat shut her up. "Really? Who do you like?" "He's a childhood friend. Same with Sofie. But she likes the boy I like's brother." Yōso said while Sofie turned bright red. "Really? So the sisters are in love with brothers." Lucy said to herself. They soon came apon Dorm T. "This is a warning. The people here are... loud." Lucy said. She opened the door and ducked when a pillow was sent her way. It hit Sofie in the face. Everyone froze. "Guys..." Lucy growled. She hen smiled. "This is Yōso." She said gesturing to the white haired girl. "And this is Sofie." She gestured to said girl. Kagura stepped forward. "As in the Masuta your dad wanted you to marry?" And everyone screamed, "WHAAAAAAAT?!" Lucy and the 2 sisters covered their ears. "Yes and I thought you already knew because the girls said when you saved me." Lucy glared at the boys. "We forgot." Was heard being mumbled about. She sighed. "I'll show I'll to your dorm."

After a few minutes Lucy came back. "Sorry Lucy." Zeref said. "It's fine don't worry." She sighed before walking to her bed and collapsing. As soon as her head hit her pillow she was out.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed and remember the first person to comment on who they want Lucy to end with earns 10 votes for them!! See y'all later. BYE!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray

Lyon