Announcement

The next day they woke up and went to school. When they got to class the teacher walked in. "Listen up everyone. We have an assembly." Everyone was confused but they still went along with it. They all walked into the main hall. They took their seats as Makarov and Mavis walked onto the stage. "Thank you everyone that came today. I have an important announcement. Due to all of you working really hard lately I have decided to treat all of you to a nice school dance!" He said making everyone cheer. "And the dress code is formal so pick your best suits and dresses and have fun!" Mavis said. "That is all. You may go back to class. Details about the dance will be posted on the school's website." And with that everyone left and went back to their classes but that was the only thing they ever talked about. When lunch came Lucy met up with all of her friends. "Are you excited?" Levy asked. "Very! I've never been to one like this before!" Wendy says happily. "I just hope there will be booze." "It's a school Cana. I doubt it." Erza said. "Juvia hopes to go with Gray-Sama but Juvia thinks he will ask Lucy." Juvia said. "No. I'm not. If you want I could help you out?" Lucy said making Juvia smile. "Thank you Lucy!" She said hugging her. They all laughed and talked about the dance until the bell rang for class.

And again that was all anyone talked about. They were all so excited. But last lesson had Lissanna in it. She walked up to Natsu and clung to his arm. "Hey Natsu! Will you go with me to the dance?" She asked. The boys in their heads felt pity towards the pink haired boy for always having to deal with Lissanna. They sent silent prayers for someone to help him. They didn't. "Sorry but-" he was cut off by someone. "He's going with me." They turned and saw Lucy standing there crossing her arms. "Yeah. I'm going with Luce." He said getting out of Lissanna's grip. She stormed away to her seat and the teacher walked in. The boys regretted sending prayers because they wanted to go with Lucy.

After school they all headed back to the dorm. "Thanks Lucy." Natsu said. "No problem. I could see she wouldn't take no unless I said it." Lucy said chuckling a little. "So. Do you want to go with me?" He asked. "I'll think about it." She said smiling. They walked in and Lucy went to the kitchen to feed Bast. She put it down for her and her phone rang.

Hey Juvia.
Could Lucy please ask Gray-Sama to meet me outside in the park bit of school? By the fountain. But don't tell him it's me.
Sure.
Lucy is the best. Thanks. Bye!
Bye.

The call ended and she walked into the lounge. "Hey Gray. Someone wants to meet you at the fountain in the park bit of school." Gray looked confused but left.

I'm going to use the results for who will go with Lucy to the dance. See y'all later!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray