We'll Expect Your Declarations of War in the Morning

Everyone in the hall turned to where the door was. In the doorway stood a group of people. Lucy, Kagura, Minerva and Millianna gasped. "Listen up Fairy Tail!" The one in the middle with blonde hair said. "We demand Lucy, Kagura, Millianna and Minerva!" Said girls stepped forward, each glaring at the group. "Long time no see girls." The boy said. "Jackal..." Lucy spat. "What the hell are you doing here?!" Minerva yelled. "Don't be so upset. We know you missed us." He smirked. "As if!" Kagura yelled. "Yeah! We'd never miss anyone like you!" Millianna pitched in. He laughed. "Whatever floats your boat." He then looked at the other members in the hall. "Have fun." He said before they all ran out. Just as they did, an explosion happened, throwing people away while others ducked for cover. The boys pushed all the girls down and out of the way of debris. The girls ran out, followed by the Master and the rest of the school. When they got outside they saw them standing on a hill. "We'll accept your declarations of war in the morning!" Jackal cheered before they all ran off. "Back inside." The Master said. Everyone stared at him. "But-." Lucy was cut off. "Back inside!" He yelled.

Everyone stood in the destroyed hall as the master took the stage. "Fairy Tail High has been threatened. We don't take kindly to threats. If they want 4 of us, they're gonna get all of us!" He yelled which got a lot of supportive cheers. "We will fight to the edge of the earth! And after this meeting, it'll be a brand new world! For everyone, as you will defend your school and your members! For we are family!" He screamed while raising his hand with one finger up. Everyone else cheered while doing the same. "Then let's get ourselves ready! This! Is! WAR!" Everyone screamed as the ran out to their dorms, getting ready for the next day.

Lucy had the boys in a line while the other girls stood behind her. "These guys are from the Tartarus Gang! They will NOT be easily beaten! And they will have back up! Lots of back up!" Lucy yelled, like a Corp martial, while walking up and down the line of boys. "Are you going to fight for your school?" "Ma'am yes ma'am!" They all yelled in unison. "Are you going to stand up?" "Ma'am yes ma'am!" "Are you going to WIN?!" "MA'AM YES MA'AM!" Lucy stepped back and smiled. "Only for this once..." she pulled out her weapons box. "You will be allowed to use these. Pick 1 weapon." Sting, Natsu and Rouge took katanas. Gajeel grabbed a grey sword. Laxus took a red knife like sword. Loke took a pair of nunchucks. Eric, Macbeth and Zeref took a gun each. Lyon and Gray knives. Jellal had a double axe.

Natsu:

Rouge:

Rouge: