Daddy Issues

Lucy was sat in Makarov's office for an unknown reason. The door opened and Makarov walked in but behind him was a tall blonde man. Lucy's eyes widened. "This man is your father?" Asked Makarov. Lucy nodded. She couldn't believe it. "He wants to talk to you." He then left the room. "Lucilian. You will come home now." He said. "I thought it was clear at that wedding you forced me into!" She screamed. "I am not here to talk. I am here to collect you. And marry you to the head of the Masuta family." She blinked. "You know... you were actually nice just before I left.... But now your a selfish man who only cares for money and power!" She yelled but then got cut off as her father slapped her round the face. "Don't you EVER talk to me like that. I am your FATHER!" He yelled. He cleared his throat. "It is not the same person as before since you ruined it... this is the head of the largest company other then ours. And you will marry the head!" He demanded. She shook her head and was about to walk past him when he grabbed her and injected her with something. She soon fell dizzy and he took her home. Makarov walked in a minute later. "Lucy??" He asked as he looked around.

Back in the dorm, the boys were waiting for Lucy to come back. Gray was still glaring at Lyon, Natsu and Sting watching more Gravity Falls, Gajeel tuning his guitar, Sting and Rouge talking, Loke flirting on the phone, Jellal and the gang boys talking and Lyon glaring back at Gray. There was a knock at the door. "I'll get it." Laxus Said. He stood up and opened the door to see the girls. "Hey guys. We're back!" They all cheered. "Where's Lulabu?" Asked Millianna. The boys shrugged when all of a sudden the master stormed in. "Have any of you seen Lucy?" "Thought she was with you." Gajeel said. "She was But I left her to talk to her dad-." He was cut off by everyone screaming. "WHAT?!" They then ran out of the door leaving a confused Makarov in the doorway.

They arrived at the Heartfilia mansion with ease. "So we do it like last time?" Asked Natsu cracking his knuckles. "No. They probably have more guards." Kagura said. "So what do we do?" Asked Macbeth. The girls smirked at each other. "We storm 'em." The boys blinked then began smirking. "While they are busy with us, Laxus, you go up to the second floor. When you get up there, there should be a long corridor in front of you. Keep going until you see a giant gold door on the left." He nodded. "Ready." "Set." "GO!" They all screamed random battle cries like Indians from Peter Pan and other crazy screams. Everyone was caught off guard but then charged at the group of teens. While they were busy Laxus ran up the stairs and down the corridor. He soon reached a golden door. He looked through the key hole and saw Lucy crying on her bed. He stepped back before kicking the door in. She jumped back but relaxed when she saw Laxus. She ran over and hugged him for dear life. He picked her up bridal style and ran out of the room. She silently cried into his chest. Once he reached the others he saw all the guards knocked out. "I demand you leave this house and never come back. And leave my daughter." Said a man at the end of the hall. Everyone glared at him. "Why?!" Natsu yelled. "Because she will be marrying the head of the Masuta family." He said. Kagura, Millianna and Minerva looked T each other before laughing. "Jude... the head is a girl!" He sweat dropped. "Come again?" He Asked. "Yōso Masuta. The head of the Masuta corporation. And her younger sister Sofie Masuta. There are no boys in that family except the Dad." Everyone cheered except for Jude and Lucy. Lucy got out of Laxus' grip and walked over to her dad. "Why can't it be like when Mum was still here?" She asked him. "When you were kind, caring and not selfish. And when you didn't see me as a way to earn more money and power. Why can't it be like then?" He looked down. "So I'm sorry to say but this is Goodbye..." she turned around and began to leave with everyone else. She turned around to him. "Daddy." Then left with everyone else.

When they arrived back at the dorm Laxus walked in holding a sleeping Lucy. He walked to her room and laid her down. He stared at her face, shifting some of the hair away. He kissed her forehead before leaving.

That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later. BYE!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal 

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray

Lyon