Lunch and the Race to the Dorm

Lunch time finally came around. Lucy walked out of her second lesson with Erza and Juvia. They walked into the canteen. "Erza, Lucy, Juvia!" Levy called. They walked over to her. They looked for an empty table. Lucy saw one and walked over to it. At the same time that she put her tray down someone else did too. She looked up and saw Gray. "Lucy this is our table." He said as she saw the boys walking over. "Actually it's no ones table. Except the schools." She said bluntly and sat down. The girls were close by but they didn't want to sit down with the boys there. "Well we've sat here every lunch so it's ours Bunny Girl." Gajeel said. People began to look over. "Why don't oh sit somewhere else Luce." Natsu said. Lucy sighed and pulled out her phone. She flicked through her photos and showed the boys while grinning. The boys faces turned bright red at the memory and people began to whisper. She nodded her head to all the people around her. "You wouldn't..." Jellal said. "I would." She replied. "Attention!" She called. "I have a photo I would like to share with you!" She said. The boys faces turned a deeper shade of red. "Fine you get the table." Laxus said. The boys walked away. "Never mind. I will show you all some other time." She called to everyone. She sat down smiling to herself. Everyone went back to what they were doing but someone was watching. "Wow Lucy. That was impressive!" Erza said. "Yeah Lu-chan!" Levy exclaimed. "Juvia wants Lucy to meet a few more friends." Juvia said while pointing to a small girl with long blue hair, a girl with brown hair and a girl with white hair. "This is Wendy." She said gesturing to the small bluenette. "This is Cana." She said about the brunette. "And then this is Lisanna. Mira-Jane's sister." She said pointing to the white haired girl. Lucy swore she could have seen a glare but it then quickly turned into a smile. Lunch carried on as normal but Lucy could tell Lisanna didn't like her. The bell went and lunch ended.

A few hours later all classes were almost done. She was in the same class as the boys for he whole day. 'Only 1 minute...' she thought. She was gonna get to the dorm before they did. She put her books in her bag. '10, 9,' she counted down in her head. Once it reached 0 the bell rang. She jumped over the desks causing people to look at her and she ran out of the classroom. The boys were close behind. She got her keys out of her bag and unlocked the door. The boys were about to get there when she closed it and locked it. They banged on the door. "LET US IN!" They screamed. Lucy called back a 'no' before getting out her phone. "This is because you A got in a MASSIVE fight in class and B thought you could lock me out for your own blackmail!" She screamed through the door. But she knew Loke didn't have a part in it because he complimented her on the outfits of the butlers. She texted Loke.

Come round the back. I'll let u in. Don't let others follow. If u do then ur dead.

She looked out the window and saw Loke sneaking off without anyone knowing. She went round the back and opened the window. She helped him inside and closed the window and locked it. "Thanks beautiful but why did you let me in?" He asked. "Because you didn't partake in the fight. And because you weren't planning on locking me out for revenge." She said softly while looking at the ground. They then looked at each other and smirked. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" They asked at the same time. They ran to the front room and saw the boys stills out there banging on the door. They then began to talk super loud. "I'm so glad your the only one in here Loke!" Immediately after she said that the banging stopped. They looked out the window and saw the boys look behind them for Loke. They then leaned themselves against the door and some looked through the window. Soon enough they all were. "They are annoying aren't they." Loke said while placing a hand on her shoulder. "Yes." She said looking into his eyes. Loke put his other hand around her waist and pulled her close leaning down. He was about to kiss her when he saw the boys. He smirked and pressed a button on a remote which made the blinds drop. Loke and Lucy separated and stifled their laughter. They then nodded. "Oh Loke." She said in a moan. The boys began to bang on the door even louder. "LET US IN!!" They screamed. Lucy and Loke laughed like crazy. She opened the door and they all tumbled in like Jenga. They were about to punch Loke when Lucy stopped them. "It was... a prank!" She said while still laughing. Loke and Lucy collapsed on the floor laughing while the boys stared. They then began to laugh too. "Don't do that again!" Zeref said while laughing. She shrugged and continued to laugh. Throughout the night they laughed.

Done!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray

See y'all later!