Trip Time!!

Lucy woke up extra early. Since it was now Summer holidays they had a lot of time off. Lucy cooked up some breakfast, the usual pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, salad, toast and fresh juice. She then woke up the girls and told them her plan. They nodded. They all ate and once they were done they ran to the boys rooms. Lucy was outside Natsu's, Gajeel's and Gray's rooms. Millianna stood outside Laxus's, Loke's and Jellal's rooms. Kagura stood outside Sting's and Rouge's rooms and Minerva stood outside of Zeref's, Eric's and Macbeth's rooms. They texted each other.

Lucy Minerva Kagura Millianna

Ready?
Ready!
Lets do this.
This is gonna be so funny. 😂
3, 2, 1...

"WAKE YOUR SORRY BUTTS UP AND GET TO THE LIVING ROOM!!" They all screamed. The boys ran out of their rooms and down the corridor, pushing each other. Once they were all there the girls came back with red faces from trying so hard not to laugh. "What's going on??" Asked Laxus. "Yeah. I have to get my beauty sleep ya know!" Loke complained. "Shut up if you wish to eat breakfasts." And so they didn't say another word. "I am taking you all and a girl of your choice to a resort my family owns. It will be empty so we will have it to ourselves. Well? Go eat, get ready and bring a girl!" Lucy yelled. They nodded and ran to the kitchen. Once they left the girls burst out laughing. "That was brilliant!" Lucy said wiping a tear away. The other 3 nodded.

An hour later the boys arrived with a girl except Macbeth, Rouge and Natsu. "What's wrong? Couldn't find a girl?" Lucy asked pouting. Rouge walked to Kagura. She nodded. "Rouge asked me to go with him." Lucy nodded smirking. "What about you Natsu?" Lucy asked. Suddenly a white haired girl clung to his arm. "What are you doing here? Go away so me and my Natsu can hang out." Lissanna said. Lucy looked like she was about to strangle her. Natsu pushed her off him. "That's why! I didn't even want to go with her but she just jumped on me." He growled. "Lucy can you go with me please so that I don't have to be with her?" He asked gesturing to Lissanna. Lucy nodded and smiled. "Of course. Bye Lissanna." She said waving her hand. Lissanna growled and stormed off. "Thanks Luce. I owe ya one." He said sighing. Lucy shrugged. "Macbeth?" "In with Minerva." She nodded. "Lets go!" She called and everyone cheered.

The arrived at Lucy's house after a 10 minute walk. They all stared in shock. "Guys come on!" Lucy called as she walked up the driveway. The others followed staring in awe. She then found a really long limo. And I mean really long. A man wearing sunglasses opened the door. "Thanks Capricorn. Come on guys!" She called climbing in. And so the others followed her. Capricorn closed the door and started to drive.

Jellal sat with Erza, Gajeel sat with Levy, Gray sat with Juvia, Rouge sat with Kagura, Laxus sat with Mira, Loke sat with a girl she had seen in one of her classes called Aries, Zeref sat with Mavis (weird), Macbeth sat with Minerva, Eric sat with a girl she remembered was Kinana, Sting sat with a girl called Yukino and Lucy sat with Natsu. Millianna brought a boy called Toby. (Only person I could think of! I'm sorry! If you don't like any of the pairings here then please comment so I can change them) They drove out of town and towards a giant water park. They looked out of the windows and stared and gasped. "Is that..." Gray began. "Yep! That's my family's water park which we have to ourselves!" Lucy cheered. The others cheered as well.

That's all for now everyone. I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray