Time To Party!!! (But be carefull...)

They arrived back at the dorm. "Thanks for today Sting. I really had fun." She said turning around and smiling. "No worries. But don't forget about the rest of the dorm." He said smirking. She looked at him confused until when they walked into the dorm everyone screamed "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Lucy jumped back and almost fell to the floor but luckily Sting caught her. "Thanks." She whispered to Sting as she stood up. She looked around and saw all of her friends and decorations were everywhere. "Guys.." she said. Tears began to form in her eyes. "Thank you!" She said smiling. They all came in for a giant group hug. They parted. "LETS PARTY!" Natsu cheered causing everyone else to cheer as well. After a while of dancing, laughing and goofing off Mira and Mavis called for everyone's attention. (Yes Mira and Mavis are her friends even though they are staff) "Okay Lucy. Time for you to open your presents!" They said in unison. Erza and Levy pulled her over to a table and sat her down.

Presents:
Natsu - Cook book
Gray - bracelet
Gajeel - Song book
Jellal - Guitar (helping Gajeel)
Sting - Sketch book and pencils, paints etc
Rouge - Anthony Horowitz The Power of 5 book series
Loke - Camera
Laxus - Pillows (cause why not 😂 and I can't think of anything else for him to give her and because of the pillow fight)
Macbeth - Jewellery box
Eric - Kitten shaped cushion
Zeref - Amp (for guitar)
Minerva - Belt and charm
Kagura - charm
Millianna - charm
Erza - Cake recipe book
Levy - Books
Juvia - Dress
Mira - New phone and case (iPhone 7)

Presents:Natsu - Cook bookGray - braceletGajeel - Song bookJellal - Guitar (helping Gajeel)Sting - Sketch book and pencils, paints etcRouge - Anthony Horowitz The Power of 5 book seriesLoke - CameraLaxus - Pillows (cause why not 😂 and I can't thi...

Mavis - Lucy's fave perfume
Kinana - Scrap book
Wendy - A picture frame
Cana - A whole lot of alcohol
Aries - Astrology Book (to go with Yukino's gift)
Yukino - A box of keys

Mavis - Lucy's fave perfumeKinana - Scrap bookWendy - A picture frameCana - A whole lot of alcohol Aries - Astrology Book (to go with Yukino's gift)Yukino - A box of keys

"Thanks guys." She said smiling at all her friends. "We aren't done. Us and the boys got together and got you something else." Minerva said. Kagura nodded to the boys and Eric walked away. He came back holding a box. "We wrapped this one just before you finished the presents." Kagura said. Lucy took the box and unwrapped it. She opened it and a little head popped out and mewed. "Aww!" All the girls said. Lucy picked up the little kitten. "Hello." She cooed. The kitten looked up at her and meowed. "So what are you gonna name her?" Asked Milliana "I'll name her..." she thought looking at the black, white and ginger kitten. "Bast." She said and by how the kitten jumped onto the table and meowed she thought it was a good name.

The party continued until... Cana's booze... All the girls got drunk. The boys were terrified. Erza and Kagura were arguing, Lucy and Levy were playing while Levy was laughing, even Wendy who was laying on the floor like a fish out of water, Juvia was crying and then you had everyone else being crazy. The boys were in hell for the rest of that night. But other then that, they all had so much fun!

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed! From now on I might do an author Note for the results every 5 chapters. Not sure if I should but there is something you should know. It's changed. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed and I'll see y'all later! CHEERIO! And Happy Birthday to anyone and everyone who might have their birthday when they read this!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray