Remembering

"Last time Lucy was called weak was when she was little and uh- one of her friends was hurt by a strange man when they were hiding together playing hide and seek and she couldn't do anything. When she came home her dad called her weak. And since then Lucy trained to be strong. So that her friends wouldn't be hurt again but... calling her weak... is basically saying and making her leave!" Minerva cried. The boys even Natsu were in shock. "Watch the video." Millianna said as they ran to her room. The boys saw the camera plugged into the TV. They looked at each other until the girls came running back. "She's gone. Her window is open and so are most of her clothes." Kagura said. Everyone glared at Natsu. "You will all be staying here. You will watch that video. And while you do that me, Millianna and Kagura will go get her." Said Minerva as they ran out of the door. The boys turned on the TV and saw a little Lucy on screen. Laxus pressed play and the video began.
"Hey I'm Lucy! I'm making this video for my future self! OH! I wanna show you my friends! This is my lovely berry friend, Blueberry!" "You know my name isn't Blueberry." "Boring! You look like a blueberry with that hair so you are Blueberry!" "It's not! Its Jellal!"

The boys looked at him. They were shocked. But they continued to watch the video.

"Whatever. Oh! Pinkie Pie!" "It's not pink it's salmon!" "Even my dad says it's pink." "It's not! It's salmon and don't call me Pinkie Pie! It's Natsu!! Go pick on stripper because I'll help with that!" "But I'm busy showing my future self you all!" "Oh cool! Hey future me!"  "Kitty Cat Kitty Cat!" "Hey lovely! And hello future self. I bet you are just as beautiful when you're older. And I bet I have girls falling head over heals!!" "I hope you aren't like this in the future. *sigh* so perverted. Oh Emo! Get out of the shade and come say hello to your future self!" "Hey." "Awe common! Say with enthusiasm!" "*sigh* Hey future self I am your younger self. And if Lucy keeps calling you Emo shout at her." "You meanie!" "Go talk to Sting or Laxus." "Okay! Bye Rouge!" "You called me by my name. *blushing*" "Sparky! Stingy Bee! Hey!" "Sup." "Heyo! You wanna play?" "Oh, play what?" "Spies! You need a code name! I'm Stingy Bee." "Yay! You used my nickname!" "Yep! And he's sparky!" "Don't say that!" "Yay! What could I have?" "Luce!" "No flame head because that is exactly like her name!" "Got a better idea stripper?!" "No but it's bound to be better!" "How about blondie." "Yay! Thanks Emo!!" "Lucy!" "Gotta go! Oh lets get a group shot and call out to our future selves!" "I'm in." "Same!" "Hell yeah!" "Gajeel! Quit sitting on that pile of iron and get over here! Nightmares, Poison Face and Dark Lord are already by my dad. He can film it for us!" "Come on Lucy we need to go." "Okay but first can you film us all? You too Nightmare, Erica and Dark Lord! We're all gonna give a shout out to our future selves!" "Okay." "Sounds good." "Fine." "Hello!"

The video stopped at a part when Natsu jumps on Gray and Gajeel while Laxus is trying to pull them apart, Loke flirting with Lucy and Lucy turning him down, Rouge and Sting talking and Jellal calling out to the fighting boys and then Macbeth, Eric and Zeref were talking. The boys were silent. "We... were friends..." Natsu mumbled. The door opened and The girls walked in carrying Lucy's unconscious body. "Uh..." "Don't worry. She's just stunned but when she wakes up I expect you to apologise. And maybe ask her for her side of the story!" Minerva yelled. Natsu nodded and the others went to their rooms. The girls stayed in Lucy's room with her and Natsu was left alone. He watched the video again as tears fell from his eyes. All the boys were thinking it. 'How could I forget my first love..'

That's all for now everyone. I hope you liked the little memory part. See y'all later!!