Time To Plan!

Lucy woke up and looked at he clock. It was 7:00am. For a weekend she woke up really early. It was Saturday. She clicked on her phone and it had a message from Virgo. "Happy Birthday, Princess". Lucy shot out of bed and looked at her calendar. And sure enough. It was her birthday. She sighed. She walked out of her room and into her bathroom. She took a quick shower and sung a song that her friend had taught her while she was doing so.

Lyra's Song
Lyrics

Words are born into air
And quickly fade out in the wind
But they find their way inside you
Where they live on forevermore...

When skies are dark and full of rain
Look inside your heart
The light, so warm will and all aglow
Shining just like the sun.

You can see, just how much you've grown
How strong you are..
A love will open up to you
And it starts from the day that you,
first heard those words

She finished up and got changed.

She went outside and plugged her headphones in and began a run

Meanwhile, Kagura, Minerva and Millianna woke up. They snuck into Lucy's room but saw she wasn't there. They looked at each other and walked back into the lounge. "Great. Lets go get the boys." They separated and went to stand outside the boys rooms. "UP AND ATTEM BOYS!!! WE HAVE SOME WORK TO DO!" They all teller. The boys ran out and into the lounge. "Why do we need to be up so early?" Gray yawned. "Yeah. I mean this is the Saturday before we go back to school." Sting said while running his eyes. "Remember it's Lucy's birthday and she's gone for a run." The boys all gasped "Oh." They said in unison. "And usually her run would take an hour to an hour and a half. So we have that much time to get the dorm ready, get everyone here, prepare the food and get the presents ready." Kagura said. The boys nodded. "I've got food!" Millianna cheered as she ran into the kitchen. "Gray, Natsu and Gajeel. You three are on guests. Go to the dorms and get everyone on this list and whatever you do," she warned as she handed them the paper. "Don't let Lissanna come. I don't want her ruining Lucy's birthday." She said. The boys nodded and ran out of the dorm. "Laxus, Cobra, Jellal, Macbeth and Rouge. You will get this dorm ready for the party. "Loke and Zeref. You will be helping Millianna with the food." She said and they all ran around the house. She looked to Sting. "I have a special job for you." She said. She pulled Sting out of the dorm. "I need you to keep her away from the dorm as long as you can. Tell her if she asks that it's because I told you it was her birthday and you wanted to treat her. I'll text you once you can come back." She said. Sting nodded. He walked away and Kagura walked back into the dorm.

That's all for now everyone. I hope you enjoyed! It will continue into the next chapter so I will see y'all later!