Let's settle this once and for all

Lucy was walking to class when Lisanna pulled her into the toilets. "You do remember the fight right?" Lisanna spat. Lucy glared. Lisanna then grabbed her collar but Lucy moved quick. She snakes behind her, pulled her knife from her boot and held it to her neck. "Try me." Lucy then got up and left and classes carried on as normal.

The next day Lucy was standing on the field. She wore:

(Pink one)She was waiting for Lisanna

(Pink one)
She was waiting for Lisanna. The boys came running onto the field with the entire school. Makarov walked on. "What's going on?" He Asked. "Lisanna challenged Lucy to a fight!" Natsu cheered and that cause a chain reaction of everyone cheering. Lisanna walked over. "I'm surprised you came." She said. Lucy didn't say anything but her eyes said otherwise. "Lets get something straight. You are not allowed to hit me with any weapons!" Lisanna declared. Lucy lifted her hands up in the air. "No weapons." Lisanna smirked. "You really don't know what you've gotten yourself into." Lisanna said. "Uh..." Lucy looked around. "Fight in the school?" She asked. Lisanna glared. "Lets do some school work... uh... ENGLISH! Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?" Asked Lucy making everyone laugh and Lisanna turn red. "Lets get this over with!" Lisanna screamed and Lucy took stance. Lucy began to walk towards Lisanna but she charged and punched Lucy in the stomach then in the face causing her to stumble back. Lisanna was relentless. She didn't wait for Lucy to fight back. But Lucy had everything under control. Lucy smirked and kicked back making everyone cheer. Lisanna fell backwards but quickly jumped to her feet. Lucy pulled a knife from her boot. "I said-." "You said no hitting you with the weapon. You never said it about anything else." Lucy smirked as she found the loop hole. Lisanna growled. No one noticed but Lucy didn't only have her knife. Lucy closed her eyes thinking of something. But this gave Lisanna a chance and she punched Lucy to the ground. She kept hitting her in the face until blood began to pour out. Lucy then regaining her body flipped her over.

Lucy POV:

I stood up and smirked. Good. I can use it. Lisanna backed up slightly as my face turned from sane to insane. "What the hell?" She asked. 1. Make sure you have 2 weapons in hand. Lisanna and everyone finally noticed the taser in her belt which made Lisanna even more uncomfortable. 2. The opponent needs to have nearly faced death like in the bathroom yesterday. And 3. If it is a life or death situation and I class it as that. I began walking towards Lisanna. The closer I get, her attention will stay on the knife. Drop it and for the fraction of a second it's in the air... I clapped my hands in front of Lisanna and there was a blast. Now for the crucial second blade. I pulled out the taser as she was falling back and tased her. She fell to the ground still breathing but I had won.

Normal POV:

Everyone cheered as Lisanna fell but when Lucy did too everyone stopped. The boys ran over to her. "Get her to the nurses office." Makarov said before leading the class away. Elfman carried Lisanna to the nurse. Jellal carried Lucy.

That's all for now! Hope you enjoyed! See y'all later. BYE!!