Seriously??? AGAIN?! Part 1

Lucy was in her bedroom, resting her foot. It had gotten a lot worse since she went and fought so she's been taking time off school. She woke up one morning to her foot cramping and in a lot of pain that felt like hot knives stabbing into the skin. She winced in pain whenever she tried to adjust herself. She heard a knock on the door. She called out to them and they opened the door. It was the 3 girls. "Hey Lulabu, how are you?" Asked Millianna. "I'm good. My foot is horrible." "What could we do to make it up to you?" Asked Minerva. Lucy thought then smirked. "Not you. But the boys on the other hand..." the girls looked at each other smiling. They closed the door and the last thing the boys in the lounge heard was, "Let me explain."

The boys were scared because last time something happened to Lucy they... didn't enjoy it. They shuddered at the thought. After a few minutes the girls came back out. "So... what did Lucy need?" Loke asked, fearing for the worst. The girls smirked at each other. "Well... it's gonna be fun! For us..." Kagura said making the boys sweat drop.

The girls grabbed them and pulled them out of the dorm. They drove to the mall and they separated. Millianna took Sting, Rouge and Gajeel. Kagura took Loke, Macbeth, Gray and Zeref. And Minerva took Jellal, Eric, Macbeth and Laxus. They pulled them to costume stores all over. And by the time that they were done the boys faces were pale. They didn't know what was happening except that costumes are involved. They don't know what they will be wearing. They arrived back at the dorms. The girls gave them each a bag and told them not to look in them until they get to their rooms and they have to come out wearing them.

It's a short part because I want the next part to be the costumes! 😈😈😈 I HOPE YOU ENJOY! See y'all later!

Natsu

Loke

Sting

Rouge

Gajeel

Laxus

Jellal

Eric/Cobra

Macbeth/Midnight

Zeref

Gray