Water Parks and... wait... WHAT?!

They all arrived at the water park. "Alright everyone!" Lucy called out and they all looked at her. "As long as you don't break anything do whatever!" She cheered and everyone else did too and ran off. Lucy sighed smiling to herself. She saw Natsu and Gray yelling at each other about something while Laxus and Gajeel just stared at them. Erza walked over and slammed their heads together making Laxus and Gajeel laugh. She then looked to them and they walked away. Lucy went and sat on a sun bed under a tree and pulled out her book. "Hey!" She looked up and saw Levy running over. "Hey Levy-Chan." Lucy smiled. "Whatcha reading?" She asked looking to the book. "Oh, Throne of Fire." She said showing the cover. "No way! You read the Kane Chronicles too?" Levy asked excitedly. "Which one are you on?" Lucy asked. Levy pulled out a book from her bag. "Serpents Shadow! The next one!" She cheered.  She and Levy talked for a bit about the book series until they both began to feel hungry. "You wanna round up everyone and find some food?" Lucy asked. Levy nodded and they began to find everyone.

Once they did Lucy took them to a restaurant there. When they walked in they stared in awe. "Come on." Lucy said. They walked in and found a table that fitted everyone, surprisingly. They all sat down and looked at the menu. They were all talking until a waiter came up to them. "Are you ready to order?" He asked. Once they were ordered, because I can't be bothered to say who ordered what, they began talking again. Once the food came before the boys could eat Lucy glared at them and for once, ate like a normal human being. The girls stared in shock since they've only seen them be slobs, pigs or throwing their food around.

Once they were done they headed back to the water park. As they were walking Lucy spotted someone. She concentrated on the distant figure and could make out who it was. The figure then looked at her. Lucy saw the glint in their eyes and she shuddered. The figure began to walk towards them and Lucy ran. "I DON'T WANNA DIE!!" She screamed. The others were confused when suddenly someone ran past them. The person was catching up to Lucy when, "IM SORRY!" Lucy screamed back as the person kept chasing her. "YOU RUIND MY DATR BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO COME HERE!!!" The person screamed as she chased her. The others just stared as they saw their friend being chased by an unknown stranger. 'Thanks for the help guys!' She thought when suddenly as she turned the corner someone pulled her away and out of her sights. She looked up and saw Rouge. "Thanks Rouge." He shrugged. "No problem. Who was she?" He asked gesturing to the woman that had just chased her. But she suddenly looked towards them and they both got shivers down their spines. She ran towards them and Lucy ran away. "GET BACK HERE YOU BIMBO!" The woman screamed. "IM SORRY AQUARIUS!!! DON'T BLAME ME! MY DAD COULD HAVE STILL LEFT YOU TO GO ON YOUR DATE BECAUSE WE WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE ON OUR OWN!!!" Lucy screamed as she ran away from the woman she called Aquarius. After a few minutes Aquarius caught Lucy and Lucy was shivering and crying,anime style. "So who are you?" Erza asked. "I work here. I was supposed to get a day off and I was gonna go on my date today but someone ruined it." She said glaring at Lucy.

After everything was cleared up Aquarius left them alone and went to do her own thing. Lucy saw Rouge and walked up to him. "Thanks for trying to help earlier Rouge." She smiled. "No worries." He said. "So, Emo, I hear you all watched that video on my camera." Lucy said. He nodded looking down. "What's wrong?" She asked. "I'm sorry." He said. She shook her head and hugged him. "There's nothing to be sorry about. People forget and that's natural." She said rubbing his back. "Oh yeah! Look!" She said taking off her necklace. He saw all the charms.
A silver lion
A red symbol of fire
A blue snow flake
A silver circle with a nail on it
A yellow sun
A white moon
A yellow lightning bolt
A silver snake
A black clock striking midnight
A golden ball

But the one that caught his eye was the moon one. "You all gave me a charm when I was going away. Yours was the moon here." She said pointing to it. "I like it." He mumbled. It began to get late so they all left and headed back. On the way back everyone fell asleep. Except Rouge because he kept thinking of the charm.

I hope you enjoyed! Sorry for not updating sooner it's just I'm getting ready to move house. But anyway, see y'all next time! Cheerio!