Dates

--- next day ---

Finally finished with school, so basically today Lana had to go to Oslo for this family thing (don't ask why in Oslo, I don't know) so she wasn't in school.

Martinus had asked Lana out yesterday and she said yes! So he was really happy about that but he didn't call me after, so I had to find out this morning, by MARCUS not even him. But he said that he would give me a packet of candy since he did such a horrible thing. When he said horrible thing tho he was being sarcastic but still I got a packet of candy out of this.

Then this morning Alice came running to me in the hallway and was mumbling something but I didn't understand a word of it. Then when she had finally calmed down she said that Aiden came to her house after his Football training and asked her to go out with her at the wedding. So as you know Alice she was squealing about that the whole day. Saying it was weird how they both liked each other.

I let her squeal about that for a while and then Aiden passed and she fell into this mode of a lovesick puppy. At least that shut her up. Also at least Aiden didn't look in our direction because she looked ridiculous.

Anyway now me and Martinus are on our way to the gas station since Martinus said he would get me a packet of candy. And I won't leave him alone about it until he gets me one and he knows that. So that's why we're doing it now so he can forget about it after. But Marcus went home since he didn't want to come but we're both going back to their house after so.

Martinus- "So what kind of candy do you want?"

Sofia- "I don't know, the biggest packet they have maybe.."

Martinus- "You're so much like Marcus."

I just smile at him and then we reach the gas station. I run inside (probably looking like a 5 year old) and run to the candy isle.

I end up getting a packet of Haribo Starmix. We then end up both eating them and walking back to their house. But as we know Marcus so well, we left him some so that he won't complain that we didn't leave any for him.

When we arrive at their house, Martinus goes upstairs to do his homework, (since we got lots since we're not going to be there for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) and I go to Marcus room.

He's sitting on his desk doing homework and turns around when I come inside.

Sofia- "Hey" I say while throwing the packet of candy in his direction. He catches it and starts eating them.

Sofia- "So can i choose one of your hoodies?"

He nods and I go towards his closet. I look through all of his hoodies and he has a lot. I end up choising a pink hoodie (one he's wearing on the picture above) and go out to show him. 

Sofia- "Can I wear this one?" 

Marcus- "Sure, your phone's been ringing a lot."  I go over to get my phone and see that its Lana. 

Sofia- "Why didn't you pick it up?" 

Marcus- "Because I had one last thing to do here" He says pointing to his homework. "And I wanted to finish it." 

I nod and sit on his bed and call her back. She answers after 2 rings. 

Lana- 'Hey Sofia'

Sofia- 'Hi, sorry I missed your call I was looking for one of Marcus hoodies.' I hear Marcus chuckle. 

Lana- 'Why?'

Sofia- 'Oh because I want to wear one for the plane tomorrow.' 

Lana- 'Wait is today Wednesday already?' 

Sofia- 'No we're leaving earlier to get settled and help before all the other guests come.' 

Lana- 'Right, anyway what I called you about was that Martinus asked me to be his date to the wedding!!!' 

Sofia- 'I know he told me but I'm so happy for you!!' 

Lana- 'Thanks, I can't believe it! And Aiden asked Alice out!' 

Sofia- 'Yeah soon we might be a group of couples..' 

Lana- 'Yeah anyway I have to go, ttyl'

Sofia- 'Byee'

I then throw my phone on my side and go to my bag. 

Sofia- "What are you doing now?"

Marcus- "NyNorsk." (A type of Norwegian they learn at school)

Sofia- "Ok, i'll do that too." 

Marcus- "Why, so you can cheat by looking at mine.." 

Sofia- "No of course not. I just couldn't decide what to start with and if I get stuck you can help me." 

Marcus- "Yeah ok." (sarcastic tone)

Sofia- "No seriously, see i won't sit next to you, i'll be on your bed. So theres no way I can see your paper." 

--- 2 hours later --- 

Ugh I've done about 3 different subjects and I can't stand doing homework anymore. Marcus gave up about 30 minutes ago but he did start before me so. I'm now lying on his bed on my phone when Gerd-Anne walks in. 

GerdAnne- "Hi Sofia, do you, Aiden and Ava want to have dinner here with us" 

Sofia- "Sure let me text Aiden and tell him. Thank you" 

GerdAnne- "No problem. Oh and also it won't be long because we have to leave here at 4am tomorrow morning so you probably have to wake up at 3am." 

Sofia- "Ok thanks." 

GerdAnne- "Have you guys done some homework so you don't have to have so much in Miami." 

Marcus- "Mamma, we've just been doing them for the past 2 hours.." 

GerdAnne- "Just wanted to make sure." Then she left and I texted Aiden telling him that we're having dinner over here. 

Then i decided to go home just to finish my bag since I started it yesterday. I get up and put all my books back in to my bag. 

Sofia- "I'm going to go finish off packing." Marcus stands up and wraps his arms around my waist. 

Marcus- "Ugh me too. I feel like i've done everything today but relax." I wrap mine around his neck. 

Sofia- "Me too, but ill just finish putting some things in my luggage. So that should only take 30 mins and then we can watch a movie. With Martinus." 

Marcus- "Why not just us?" 

Sofia- "Because he's my best friend and yours too and he's been in his room alone for the past 2 hours." 

Marcus- "Fine." i give him a quick kiss and then leave.  

--- at my house --- 

I just finished packing  and now going to Aiden's room. 

Sofia- "Hey!" I say while leaning on the doorway

Aiden- "Hey, what are you doing?" 

Sofia- "I was just going to go to Marcus and Martinus house again but forgot to tell you that we have to wake up at 3am since we're leaving here at 4am." 

Aiden- "Ok, what time do me and Ava have to be there?" 

Sofia- "Um i'm not sure but just come around 7/7:30pm." 

Aiden- "Ok." 

I then leave and head to Marcus and Martinus house.

Authors Note:

Hey guys, so as I said in the last authors note i've been really motivated to write so hopefully we'll get some more chapters up soon. But 2 chapters in a week! That must make you guys happy because I've haven't posted for a while before this!

Thank you guys so much for support on my last chapter. I love all of you guys and how you support me no matter what. Even when I don't update for like ever. 

Comment and vote what you think!! ❤️