Bang

Chapter 65

Tremaine

Chantelle: " Because their kicking" She said smiling. 

Tremaine: " Again? Let me feel" I placed my hand on her belly and felt the twins kicking.

Chantelle: " Their probably already fighting with eachother in there. " I laughed.

Tremaine: " Yeah i know, i have a feeling they arent going to get along "

Chantelle: " They better, im not putting up with them being brats all the time " She said rolling her eyes.

Tremaine: " Haha, baby dont worry, you need to stop stressing your...." I was interuppted by the sound of the doorbell.

Chantelle: " Who is it ?" she asked confused.

Tremaine: " I dont know .. we arent expecting anyone."

Chantelle: " I'll go get it" she said getting up

Tremaine: " No, i have a bad feeling about this. Stay here" I demanded.

Chantelle: " Umm. Okay"

I got out of bed and left Chantelle there by herself. I walked down the steps and to the front door. I dont know why, but something just told me to watch out and to have my guard up. I contemplated on going into the kitchen and getting a knife because i knew that Jay was back for more. His sorry ass probably couldnt take the fact that i won the fight so he's probably trying to get revenge on me. I dont care, he could kill my ass before he could put his hands on Chantelle again. That shit just boils my blood and gets me angry. I dont understand how someone could do that to someone. Especially a women. A women brought everyone into this world and someone  taking advantage of them is just fucked up and sick.. I walked up to the front door, took a deep breath, and then opened it. And to my surprise i was right. There was Jay standing on my front porch. He was holding his jaw, probably because i broke it.

Tremaine: " What the fuck are you doing here ?" I asked. I watched as he muffled some words. I couldnt hear them correctly because of his jaw.

Tremiane: " Nigga what ? You must cant talk properly because i fucked up your jaw so badly "

I laughed. He tried talking again but it was still muffled. He came up to me and then hooked his arm around my neck, locking me. I grabbed him by his legs and threw him down to the floor. Once i got him where i wanted i pinned him down and started throwing those punches. I dont care if i beat him up, im about to beat his ass up again right here right now. Im just trying to do this quickly because i dont want Chantelle to come down the steps and see what's happening. I know if she say us fighting she would get upset and cause more stress on herself than before.  He grabbed my arm and then held it out it front of him, trying to stop me from punching him. I quickly snatched it back and threw another punch. Just because i sing, dont make me soft. Im tougher than alot of these niggas out here . You cant tell by just looking at me, you have to feel the pain. After a few more punches i got tired, so i just roughed him up by his collar. 

Tremaine: "Why wont you just leave us the fuck alone ? You must be fucking dumb to think your ever going to get Chantelle back, because your not." I said to him. I saw him wipe some blood from his nose and then reach into his pocket.

Tremaine: " She doesnt want you, she has me now. You could never treat her right, your just a peice of shit who doesnt ...." Thats when i saw it. Right infront of my chest. The tip of a gun, pointing right at me. Right near my heart to be exact. My skin went cold as ice. 

Tremaine: " You think this is going end by shooting me ? Shoot me then. Fuck it, i dont care. But your not touching Chantelle." He paused for a moment. He was trembling with the gun still poiinting towards me.