CSI

Chapter 37

Chantelle

Chantelle: " That son of a bitch"

I said as i sped towards Crystal house. It was hard to see with all the tears in my eyes but it didnt matter right now. I was angry but i was more hurt. I cant believe he would do that to me. I know i made mistakes before too but that doesnt give him the right to turn around and hurt me. I wanted to snap on him. I cant wait till i get there and confront his ass. I finally got to Crystals house and pounded on the door.

Chantelle: " Crystal!" I said knocking. She came to the door with just a robe on.

Crystal: " What?!"

Chantelle: " Get dressed. I need your help."

Crystal: " What the hell Chantelle, im not going anywhere!"

Chantelle: " Just do it! Please Crystal."

Crystal: " Fine, give me 20 mins"

Chantelle: " No ten mins"

Crystal: " Damn, okay fine" She ran upstairs to get some clothes on. Ten mins passed and she came back down. We both got in the car and she looked at me.

Crystal: " What do you want me for?"

Chantelle: " Well, remember when you and Chris had that big argument and I had your back?"

Crystal: " Yeah, so?"

Chantelle: " Well, now i need you to have my back."

Crystal: " Okay, what the hell are you talking about?"

Chantelle: " Here," I pulled up the messages and gave it to Crystal to read. I watched as she read them . Her mouth dropped and she looked at me.

Chantelle: " Yup." I said as a ball was forming in my throat. I placed my head on the wheel and started to cry as Crystal rubbed my back.

Crystal: " I cant believe him. I swear im going to beat his ass when i see him."

Chantelle: " Well, were going to see him right now." I said wiping away my tears.

Crystal: : What? What do you mean?"

Chantelle: " We are going to catch him in the act" I said smirking  and typing in the gps

Crystal: " Awwwww  we on some next csi investigator shit!!!" She said clapping. I laughed at her and then started up the car and began to drive wherever the gps told us to go. 

Crystal: " Trey is so wrong. I dont even care if he's my brother, im not backing him up on this."

Chantelle: " Well you better not be on his side. I cant believe he would do this to me though, we've been through so much together."

Crystal: " Well you know Trey. His job brings along alot of sluts and bitches that throw themselves at him."

Chantelle: " Thats still no excuse, we are in a relationship. That means he is supposed to stay committed to me and only me"

Crystal: " Yeah i know. His ass is going to get fucked up once we get there"

Chantelle: " Well, his ass his about to get beat right now. " I said pulling into the driveway of some house.

Crystal: " Yup, this is it. His car is right there" She said pointing across the street.

Chantelle: " Ughhhhh, i cant stand him" I said slamming my car door and walking up to the house.

Crystal: " Wait for me!" She said running behind me. We got to the front door and stood there.

Crystal: " Well we cant just break in."