Surprise party

Chapter 77

 1 week later...

Tremaine

        Everything has been going good ever since Chantelle and I had that huge ass fight. It really wasn't worth it and it was a waste of both of our time. The main thing we should be focused on is the baby, its only a few more days until their here, only a few more days until i have to step up and be a father. It's not like i wasn't going to be though, I'm going to give my babies unconditional love, something each of them deserve. I'm going to teach them how to be the best they can be and to not put up with any one's shit, their definitely going be daddy's little boy and girl. Today i have a little surprise for Chantelle. We didn't have a baby shower for the twins so i still wanted to do something. I planned for just a few people to come by the house and have a little surprise party.Chantelle is going to step out for the day and i will be here with Crystal setting everything up. Nothing big, just something special. I opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around Chantelles waist, rubbing her belly . 

Tremaine: " Morning babygirl" I said kissing her cheek. She didn't wake up. Instead she just started to move her body. She pushed her ass against me and started to move in circular motions.

Tremaine; " Babe?" I heard a Small giggle coming from the sheets. She started pressing against me harder, and moving her hips more seductively. I see what she's doing.

Tremaine: " Ohh you think you funny ?" I said holding her closer, again she didnt say a word but just continued to move her body against mine

Tremaine: " Babe quit, tryna get me all excited and shit " I laughed. She turned around and looked at me

Chantelle: " Did it work? " She said laughing as she pecked my lips.

Tremaine: " I dont know check "

Chantelle: " Boy you play too much,"

Tremaine: " Haha im serious, check " She shook her head and then lifted up the covers

Chantelle: " mmhm, it worked" She laughed. I pulled her close to me and kissed her forehead

Tremaine: " So you gonna take care of it or nah ?"

Chantelle: " Nope !"  I kissed my teeth then turned around in the bed

Chantelle: " Aww, my poor baby, im sorry " She said leaving mutiple kisses on my face. I turned her around so i was ontop, causing her to laugh.

Tremaine: " Yeah you better me sorry" She frowned and then stuck out her bottom lip. I gently bit it

Tremaine: " Damn you still doing that pouting shit, i thought you got over it " I said rolling over

Chantelle: " Sorry, i cant help it" She laughed.

Tremaine: " So what are you doing today ?"

Chantelle: " Nothing, i want to stay at home and chill"

Tremaine: " No " I said eagerly, Telle looked at me weird

Chantelle: " What why ?"

Tremaine: " Um because you always do that ... you should go out and have some alone time "

Chantelle: " Umm, i dont really have anything in mind." I grabbed her hands and looked at her nails

Tremaine: " You need to get your nails done" She quickly snatched them away from me and rolled her eyes

Chantelle: " Thanks Trey ." She said sarcastically

Tremaine: " Haha what, dont you wanna get your nails done?"