Charges

Chapter 61

Tremaine

Tremaine : " Telle breakfast is ready !!!" I shouted from the kitchen. Not a few minutes after Chantelle came running down the steps in a red lace bra and panty set. She had a robe in her hand but was struggling to put in on. I just stood there and gazed over her body. It's so tiny yet so perfect. Her little baby bump showing too. 

Chantelle: " Are you going to help me put on this robe or just stare at me ?" She said laughing.

Tremaine: " I think i'll just stare " I said smirking.

Chantelle: " Trey ! Just help me " She said smacking my arm i laughed and then helped her put on her robe. We sat down and then started to eat the breakfast i made.

Tremaine: " Im getting better arent i ?"

Chantelle: " At what ? "

Tremaine: " Cooking, my eggs are the bomb you cant lie "

Chantelle: " Trey, you know damn well cookings eggs is the easiest thing ever " I said laughing

Tremaine: " Shut up, atleast it's not burnt "

Chantelle: " Yeahh thats true" She laughed. We continued to eat our breakfast when she stopped

Chantelle: " Oh shit Trey "

Tremaine: " What happened ?"

Chantelle: " Im three months today !" I sat there for a while calculating everything in my head

Tremaine: " Oh shit you are, damn time is going by fast before you know it we are gonna have to little ones driving us crazy "

Chantelle: " I hope not, lord knows imma woop their asses if they give me trouble" We both laughed and then continued to eat. After we ate i washed up our dishes that we ate from. Chantelle dissapered upstairs , i went to the living room to start playing some video games since we had nothing else to do for the day. Finally i can get to relax, everyday or every other day Chantelle and I have been out and about and just busy the whole day and it was getting kind of annoying. I wanted to be able to relax and spend time with my baby before i have to go on tour. After our honeymoon, im literally gone on the road for about two months so it sucks that i have to leave telle and the babies but it's my job. I was playing my game when i notice Chantelle come from upstairs and walk out side, she smiled in my direction so i didnt think anything of it. She then returned with letters in her hand.

Chantelle: " Trey ! "

Tremaine: " Babe why are you yelling, im right here "

Chantelle: " Because your stupid ass doesnt listen to me "

Tremaine: " Wait, what are you talking about ? "

Chantelle: " Read this " She took out a peice of paper from an envelope. I took it from her and read it over.

Tremaine: " Assault charges ? On who ?"

Chantelle: " On you Trey, it's from the paparazzi yesterday."

Tremaine: " But i didnt do shit to that lame nigga ?"

Chantelle: " Actually you did Trey, you were roughing him up and he fully told you he would press charges but you didnt listen to me when i said stop"

Tremaine: " I did listen what are you talking about, he's just gay . " I said rolling my eyes

Chantelle: " How is this gay Trey. This is something serious i dont know why you are joking about it "

Tremaine: " Im not joking about it but im just saying that he's stupid for that."

Chantelle: " Well what are you going to do about it ?"