Valentines Day pt 2

Chapter 18

Chantelle

Tremaine: " Hey babe" He said with the biggest smile across his face. I was still standing there in shock when finally i spoke

Chantelle: Trey? what are you doing here?

Tremaine: "What do you mean what am i doing here , i came to take my girl out for valentines day. "

He said smiling. I jumped in his arms and gave him the most passionate kiss that i could give him. I cant believe he came for me on valentines day.

Tremaine: " Well someone missed me" he said giving me another small peck. " Here, i got these for you." he handed me a huge bouqet of roses with a little note attached to it. I read ot outloud.

Chantelle : " To Chantelle, I love you with all of my heart and everything i have and i never want to let you go. Love Trigga." I smiled as i read it. I looked up from the note.

Chantelle : " I love you too Trey" i got on my tippy toes and wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. The kiss was becoming more passionate but the  he pulled away.

Tremaine : " We have to get going babe " He said pulling me out of the house.

Chantelle: Where are we going ?

Tremaine: " Its a surprise "  He said smiling at me. He led me out to his car and opened the door for me. I got in and put my flowers in the back seat.

Chantelle : I love them Trey , Thank you.

Tremaine : "Anything for you baby " He said placing one hand on  the wheel and the other on my thigh .

Chantelle :  So, your not mad at me anymore?

Tremaine: I was never mad babe, i was just hurt. But im fine now.

Chantelle : What made you come back?

Tremaine: Your the one that made me come back. I cant stand being away from you

Chantelle : Well what about Crystal, she invited me to go somewhere with her and Chris.

Tremaine:  "I know, i made this whole plan. You were supposed to think your going out with Crystal but when you opened the door i would be there and surprise you "  He said feeling acomplished.  I playfully slapped his arm.

Chantelle: Damn bae, you got me good.

Tremaine : Haha, I know you should have seen your face when you opened the door. I was about to bust out laughing but i had to stay serious.

Chantelle: " Oh shut up Trey "  I pulled out my phone and saw a message from Crystal.

Phone Conversation

Crystal : Haha got you

Chantelle : I cant believe you, why didnt you tell me !

Crystal:  Why would i tell you ! It was supposed to be a surprise.

Chantelle : Whatever, so your not going on a date with Chris?

Crystal: I still am... you'll see me i  a few... ;)

Chantelle : What,what do you mean i'll see you in a few?????

I was waiting for her to reply to my text but she didnt. I got kinda pissed and asked Trey whats happening.

Chantelle :  Trey

Tremaine: Yes babe?

Chantelle: What does Crystal mean by i'll see her in a few.