Put a ring on it

Chapter 35

Chantelle

Today was the day that i could finally go back to work. I was super excited, i missed Brandy and Tristan and i really wanted to catch up on them. I cant lie, i even missed actually working, doing makeup is my passion and i really enjoy it. I hope one day i can be a big celebrity makeup artist. Doing makeup of big actors and actresses, singers, dancers and all that would just be a big dream come true for me. I rolled over in the bed and saw Tremaine asleep. I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on his cheek. He then quickly turned his head and kissed my lips

Chantelle: " Hey!"

Tremaine: " Haha, goodmorning baby" He said in a raspy morning voice.

Chantelle: " Mmm" I said sighing

Tremaine: " What?"

Chantelle: " I just love your morning voice, it's sexy"

Tremaine: " Haha, not as much as you though" He said kissing the tip of my nose. He then shifted his head and looked at the clock on the side table.

Tremaine: " Why are you up so early?"

Chantelle: " Oh shit, i forgot" I said scrambling out of the bed and into the washroom to freshen up.

Tremaine: " Where are you going?" He said getting up and rubbing his eyes. I quickly ran into the closet and threw on some clothes. I had no time to do my hair so i just put it up in a ponytail. Makeup would have to wait for today.

Chantelle: " I have work babe. And im going to be late. I love you, bye" I quickly kissed him on the cheek , grabbed my purse and left. I quickly got in the car and drove to work. I finally got there and walked up towards the door. Before i entered, i smoothed out my shirt and applied a little lipgloss. I pushed open the doors and walked in. I was greeted by everyone clapping and screaming "welcome back" my cheeks flushed with embarrassment but also happiness, i hugged and thanked everyone as they showered me with gifts, my favourites were the cupcakes from Brandy and Tristan.

Chantelle: " Thank you so much you guys" I said smiling

Brandy: " Aww, no problem"

Tristan: " We missed you and were glad were back!"

Brandy: " Guys, The boss is giving us dirty looks, we better get back to work" She laughed and we all went back to work. I worked on my skills today because i had no clients since it was my first day back.

Later on at lunch ...

Chantelle: " Oh my god, i've been craving a burger and fries for the longest time" I said sitting down across form Brandy and Tristan

Tristan: " Those are not healthy for you girl, you gotta keep that body in shape honey!"

Brandy: " Tristan shut up, one burger wont hurt her" She said smiling at me.

Chantelle: " Yeah, and for all i know, your the one who needs the burger Tristan, your a fucking twig" I said laughing.

Tristan: " I am not a twig! I am the perfect model shape.  Im fabulous" He said perking up his shoulders and sitting up straight. We all laughed and contiuned eating our food. 

Brandy: " So girl, how are you and Trey going along?"

Chantelle: " Were great, better than ever actually" I said smiling just thinking about him.

Tristan: " Ouuu, your on lock!"

Brandy: " Tristan let the girl live!"

Tristan: " Whatever. Anyway ... when is he going to make it official?"