Mothers Day

Chapter 66

Tremaine

Chantelle: " Baby im back " She said entering the the room. Her long flowing hair swayed and her thick hips switched from side to side. I looked up and saw that gorgeous smile of hers. Even though im stuck in this hospital for a few more days, she always makes me happy and forget that i was even hurt. Thats what i love about her.

Tremaine: " I missed you " I said smiling. 

Chantelle: " Oh shut up i was only gone for an hour " She said kissing my cheek and then sitting down in the chair beside me.

Tremaine: " Yeah i know, but i cant miss my girl ? " 

Chantelle: " Of course you can, i missed you too baby " She smiled.

Tremaine: " What did you buy ?"

Chantelle: " Okay well, i bought the flowers that you wanted to buy for mumma april" She said holding up a bouqet of white tulips. Today was mothers day and i wanted to do something special for mumma but since im stuck in the hospital i figured that we would just gather everyone here and chill a bit. She's also going to bring grumma down so im very excited for that. I havent seen my grandma in so long, and neither has Chantelle. The last time she saw her was when she was pregnant with Aaliyah .

Tremaine: " Their nice, i like the color " 

Chantelle: " Good, and then i got a pink one for grumma "

Tremaine: " Annd what else were you supposed to get me ?? " I said smirking

Chantelle: " Yes i got your taco's Trey " She said holding up a fast food bag and laughing. I've been so hungry these past few days, and i aint eating this damn hospital food. That shit is nasty

Tremaine: " Thats my baby, come here " She smiled and then sat beside me on the hospital bed. I pulled her down to me and wrapped me arms around her waist. With her body now straddling me i pulled her chin down closer to me and softly kissed her lips.

Tremaine: " Mmm i cant wait until i can get out of here " I said licking my lips.

Chantelle: " Me too baby " She smiled. I pulled her chest down onto mine and continued kissing her.

Chantelle: " Wait baby your chest. I dont want to hurt it " She said pulling back.

Tremaine: " Dont worry im fine , now come here " I said pulling her back down to me. I slid my hands up the back of her shirt and rubbed my hands along her back, causing her to shiver .

Tremaine: " Just relax, " I wispered in her ear.

Chantelle : " No Trey, im not having sex in a damn hospital bed. You must be crazy " She said sliding my hands from under her shirt.

Tremaine: " But baby .."

Chantelle: " No but's, i aint that freaky " She laughed as she got off of me.

Tremaine: " Shiiiit. I wish you were "

Chantelle: " Shut up Trey, when is mumma and grumma supposed to get here at ?"

Tremaine: " I dont know, maybe around 4 " I said shrugging my shoulders.

Chantelle: " Ugh, do you think i will have enough time to run back to the house and change into a new outfit ?"

Tremaine: " For what ? You look perfect like that "

Chantelle: " Yeah but im not sure "

Tremaine: " No but''s" I said mocking her voice. She just rolled her eyes at me and then started to scroll on her phone. I shook my head and did the same. Then the doctor came in.