First kick

Chapter 27

Tremaine

Chantelle and I were spending the day with Chris and Crystal at the mall. We were all looking for things for the baby like furniture and clothes. It was good that Chantelle got out of the house to do something. Because she's due any time soon now, she's been really moody and not wanting to do anything but sleep  eat and cuddle with me. I've given her so many massages i cant even count them. Atleast she will be happy for the few hours were at the mall, because when we get home, all hell breaks loose. Chris and i were looking at cribs and car seats while the girls looked for clothes.

Chris; " I cant believe your going to be a dad bruh"

Tremaine: " I know it's crazy"

Chris: " And your so chill with it, like if i found out Crystal was pregnant, I'd be so pissed"

Tremaine: " I cant even lie, at first i was kind of pissed. But i didnt let her see that because she was crying and shit and being all emotional. So i had to look tough"

Chris: " She wasnt happy she was pregnant?"

Tremaine: " Well kind of. But she was scared as shit man"

Chris: " Scared of what?"

Tremaine: " That she wouldnt be able to take care of the baby and that i would leave her"

Chris: " Ohh yeah, females are always on some next shit man."

Tremaine: ' Their are crazy for real, but we love them"

Chris: " haha true true. they are so addicting "

Just as he said that Chantelle and Crystal came running towards us.

Chantelle: "Babe isnt this the cutest little outfit" she said holding up little brown camo tights with a pink top that said "daddys girl" on it.

Tremaine: " Oh shit. you know i love that one . "

Crystal:" you only like it cause it says daddys girl on it"

Tremaine: " Well no shitt. thats exactly what shes going to be."

Crystal: " Whatever Trey, Chris isnt this outfit cute?" she said holding up a little plaid skirt with a blank tanktop.

Chris: " Um. yeah i guess" he said sounding nervous

Chantelle: " its for our baby Chris. Shes not pregnant dont worry" She said laughing.

Crystal: " Your such an idiot. Acting like your scared of me getting pregnant. its gonna happen Chris." She said slapping his arm

Chris: " Not by me thats for sure."

Crystal: " I hate you Chris"

Tremaine: " Haha your wrong for that man"

Chris: " Yeah but we arent ready for that shit"

Crystal: " Whatever Chris,"

She stormed off and Chris went after her. Chantelle walked towards me and wrapped her arms around my waist. I leaned down and kissed her forehead.

Tremaine: " Your so short babe, i have to lean down and kiss you"

Chantelle: " Is that a problem? I like being short!"

Tremaine: " Haha, no i love it, lets go and pay for all of this"

We walked to the cashier and found Chris and Crystal waiting for us. I paid for the furniture and the clothes for our baby and then we said bye to Chris and Crystal and drove home. When we got to the apartment, i was tired as fuck. I walked over the couch and just flopped my whole body on it.