Trust

Chapter 12

I woke up with a huge smile ony my face. I knew it was because i woke up next to Tremaine. He basically stayed with all night to make sure that i was okay I tried to turn around to face him but was stopped by his arm wrapping around my waist.  I turned my head to see if he was awake. When i looked he was still sleeping. He looked so calm and peacefull in his sleep. I lifted his hands off of me and got up to use the washroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I hopped into the shower and washed my body and washed my hair. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I went into my closet and looked for an outfit to wear. I picked out some dark washed jeans and a navy blue tube top.  I went back into the bedroom to find my black ugg boots. As i was opening my closet i heard Trey speak. I turned around and looked at him.

Tremaine: "Good morning babe" He said rubbing his eyes. He still had a morning voice.

Chantelle: " Morning Trey" I said sitting on the bed beside him. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Tremaine: "Where are you going?"

Chantelle: "Im going to go downstairs to make us some breakfast, go back to sleep. I'll call you when its ready"

I kissed his forehead and made my way to the kitchen. I went into the kitchen cabinets and pulled out some table mats, plates, glasses, and utensils. I decided to cook up some omletes.I made one with lots of vegatables for myself and one with lots of cheese for Tremaine. Its his favourite. I set them down on the table mats and started pouring orange juice when suddenly i heard the front door fly open.

Tremaine

 Chantelle left me with a kiss on the forehead. She went downstairs to make us some breakfast. I was still kind of tired so i went back to sleep. I had a dream, it was kind of weird. I was at someones wedding, I looked to my right and i saw my mom, dad, brother, grandma, and all of my friends. I looked to my left and i saw all of Chantelles family. I looked down and noticed i was in a tux. Thats when i realised that i was at my own wedding. Who was i getting married to? All of a sudden, music started playing and these huge doors open. Chantelle stepped out in a wedding gown and was walked down the aisle by her father. I was getting married to Chantelle. Was this what my future looks like? Am i really going to get married to her. I hope that this dream does come true because i really do love her. I was getting further into the dream when suddenly i head people yelling and glass breaking. I immediatly woke up from my sleep and thought about Chantelle. Whats happening? What if she's hurt. I jumped out of bed and put on sweatpants and ran down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stairs and saw glass broken everywhere on the floor. I ran into the kitchen and saw Crystal and Chantelle yelling at eachother.

Crystal: What the fuck?! He's been in your bed too? 

Chantelle: Its not what it looks like Crystal, calm the fuck down.

Crystal: " Dont tell me to calm the fuck down, i could fucking kill your ass right now!" She said as she threw a glass and Chantelle. Luckily, she dodged it.

Chantelle: Crystal, your fucking over-reacting, i have no fucking idea who the fuck you think you are coming into my fucking house and causing fucking drama, are you fucking dumb? You have no idea whats happening and your just assuming shit.

Crystal: Fuck yeah i busted into your house! The fuck you mean, i know exactly whats happening right now. Your sleeping with my fucking brother, you fucking slut, i knew i couldnt trust you, why would you fucking do that to me, he deserves way better than your ass.

Tremaine: "Crystal!" Before i knew it, Chantelle ran at her and started swinging.

Chantelle: " Bitch, did you just call me a slut, i'll fucking beat your ass right now" She said swinging at Crystal