Studio

Chapter 71

Chantelle

Tremaine: " Morning babe " He said as i stretched and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I looked up at him and smiled, he was just pulling a shirt over his head.

Chantelle: " Morning " I said quietly, i was still a little tired.

Tremaine: " Tired ?" He said i just nodded and yawned .

Tremaine: " You sleep so much now, before you used to be up so damn early"

Chantelle: " Im pregnant Trey" 

Tremaine: " So? You use that as an excuse way too much " I just gave him a blank stare

Chantelle: " Dont start with me Tremaine. " I said rolling me eyes as i got out of bed. He laughed as i walked into the washroom to start off my day. I took a quick shower, and then slipped on my clothes. I put on stonewashed jeans with a white t-shirt, a baseball cap and my all white air maxes. Nothing uncomfortable. I came out of the washroom and saw Trey sitting on the bed , scrolling through his phone.

Tremaine: " Finally your ass is done, i needa take a piss " He said as he quickly jogged into the washroom. 

Chantelle: " Your so stupid " I laughed as i shook my head. When he came out of the washroom he stood infront of me, blocking my way.

Chantelle: " What do you want Trey ?" I said blushing. He took my hands and locked them with his as he looked in my eyes

Tremaine: " Why are you so fine ?"

Chantelle: " Ugh get out" I laughed as i pushed him on the chest. He laughed back and then softly kissed me on the lips. He then rubbed his hands over my belly and gently kissed it.

Chantelle: " Do you smell that ?" 

Tremaine: " Yeah it smells hella good , come lets go down" He said as he grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs. When we turned the corner and walked into the kitchen, we saw Chantea cooking up a storm in the kitchen.

Chantea: " Good morning ya lovebirds. You guys wake up late" She said as she placed the food on the table.

Chantelle: " Umm Tea, what are you doing ?" I asked in confusion

Chantea: " What do you mean what am i doing? What does it look like im doing ? Dont ask me no dumb ass questions" She said rolling her eyes at me. Trey burst out laughing

Chantelle: " Trey you better stop, and i mean why you cooking all of this. You didnt have to your our guest"

Chantea: " I didnt cook it for you though, all dis is my food" She said putting the last plate down . Trey and I just gave her a blank stare. This girl isnt serious right now.

Chantea: " Woah realx guys, i was just joking. I wanted to thank you guys for letting me stay" She said laughing.

Chantelle: " Good, i was about to kick your ass" I laughed as we sat down at the table and started to eat the breakfast that she prepared for us.

Chantea: " Whatever sis, you kow you lovee mee "

 Chantelle:' Shut up " I said taking a bite of my eggs.

Tremaine: " Damn Tea, this is actually really good "

Chantea: " Of course it is, you think i cant cook like you ?" She said laughing, i couldnt help but laugh too.

Tremaine: " No i just ... whatever" He said brushing it off. Chantea and i laughed even more.

Chantelle: " Nahhh, he can actually cook a little bit now" I said kissing his cheek