Mistakes

Chapter 13

Chantelle

I woke up feeling like shit. I rolled over to an empty bed. I expected Tremaine to be there but he wasnt. What the hell, where did he go? I got up and  went to the washroom. I used the toilet and washed my hands. As i was washing my hands i looked up at the mirror and noticed that i had a small bruise on my cheek and my eyes were all puffy and red. I also noticed that i was still fully dressed. What the fuck happened last night? I went back into the bedroom and sat on the bed. I picked up my phone and saw that it was only 5:00pm on a saturday. 

Chantelle: "Oh shit, its the same day still. I thought it was the morning." So where the hell is Tremaine. I decided to call him up.

Phone Conversation

Tremaine: Hello?

Chantelle: Babe

Tremaine: Hey baby, are you feeling better?

Chantelle: Um, yeah i guess, i dont even know what happened

Tremaine: You and Crystal got in a fight remember?

Chantelle: Oh yeah yeah, i remember now. Anyway, where are you?

Tremaine: Im at the studio, Im working on a couple new songs and some videos

Chantelle: Oh, why didnt you tell me before you left?

Tremaine: Because you fell asleep and i didnt want to wake you up. I have to get back now, i'll see you tonight. Love you

Chantelle: Have fun, love you too bye.

I went downstairs and went into the fridge to look for something to eat. I just poured some cereal and put some strawberries and raspberries in it. I grabbed my bowl and sat down on the couch. I turned on the tv and started to watch cartoons. Nothing was on and i was becoming really bored. I missed Trey and i was lonely. I picked up my phone and decided to call Crystal and see what she was up too. When she picked up the phone i heard yelling.

Phone Conversation

Crystal: Oh my god Chris stop, Im serious Chris why are you so nasty, Stop it! Chris, Not right now when we get home, i promise. Hello?

Chantelle: Damn, what are yall doing over there

Crystal: "Nothing , Chris is just being a little pervert. Tryna get in my pants" She said laughing as i heard Chris in the background say " Hell yeah"

Chantelle: Oh my gosh, you two are crazy. Anyway, what are you doing tonight?

Crystal: Actually, Chris and I are heading to the club again, wanna come?

Chantelle: Yeah i guess, i dont want to be the third wheel though.

Crystal: So why dont you bring Trey?

Chantelle: I cant, he's working.

Crystal: Dont worry, all of Chris's crew is going to be there again. You'll have fun.

Chantelle: Okay fine. Im going to get dressed text me when your at the door.

Crystal: Okay, I'll pick you up in an hour.

I hung up the phone and went upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and straightened my hair. I went in my closet to look for something to wear. I ended up picking out a simple black dress with a criss-cross cut out at the back. I paired it with black red-bottom shoes, a gold chunky chain, and gold hoops. I sprayed a few squirts of perfume, grabbed my wristlet and headed downstairs. I sat on the couch for a couple of mins. Crystal was taking a long time so i decided to take a shot. I walked toward the kitchen and found a shot glass. I poured in some vodka and gulped it down. Finallly, i heard Crystal honk outside. I left my house and jumped in the back seat because Crystal was sitting in the front seat and Chris was driving.