Forgetting something

Chapter 68

Chantelle

I was having such a good sleep. You know those sleeps where your bed feels extremely comfortable and you dont want to get out at all ? Yeah, it was one of those. We had put on fresh sheets last night and they were giving me life ! They were so comfortable. I had about five pillows around me and one in between my legs. Now that im pregnant i have to have all these pillows or i wont be comfortable at all. Trey hates it, he says that it's hard to get to my body when he wants to cuddle because he's blocked by all of these pillows.  But oh well thats not my problem its his. I smiled just thinking about him and then opened my eyes. I did my usual stretch and then turned around to wrap my arms around Trey. I was sad when i turned to a pile of pillows and not my baby. I wonder where he went. If he was leaving he would probably tell me so im just assuming he downstairs. I sat up in the bed and turned on the tv. My mind was everywhere, i felt like im forgetting something today. Something really important. Just then my phone rang, it was Crystal.

Phone Conversation

Chantelle: " Hello ?"

Crystal: " HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND. IM NOT EVEN SURE WHY IM Saying BESTFRIEND BECAUSE YOUR MORE LIKE A SISTER TO ME ! I WANTED TO COME BY AND SEE YOU TODAY BUT CHRIS IS BEING A LIL BITCH BUT ITS OKAY, I KNOW TREY IS GONNA GIVE YOU THAT GOOD GOOD ,SO I WONT BE NEEDED. I HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY, TURN UP BITCH !" She yelled into the phone. thats what i forgot! TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!  I cant believe i forgot it though ! How could i ?? I guess i was so caught up with all this crazy shit that has been happening lately 

Chantelle: " Oh shit ! I tottally forgot that it was even my birthday !" I laughed

Crystal: " Are you fucking stupid !? How could you forget"

Chantelle: " I have no idea, but thank you anyway girl, i love you "

Crystal: " Awww i love you too ! Your going to love the gift that i got you "

Chantelle: " Ouu what is it ??" I asked excited like a little child.

Crystal: " Im not telling you ! That would ruin the surprise" She wined

Chantelle: " Pleeeassee"

Crystal: " No im not telling you okay " I pouted out my lip and then sighed.

Chantelle: " Fine" I said playfully upset. She laughed and then wwe continued our conversation. Halfway through it, i noticed the bedroom door creep open. I looked up and saw Trey smiling at me with a bag around his hand and a tray full of food. I smiled back and mouthed "Hold on"

Chantelle: " Hey Crystal... im gonna have to call you back, Trey just walked in " I said to her as Trey walked up to the bed and sat on it.

Crystal: " Okay get it gurl ! Bye !" I hung up the phone and then placed it on the night table.

Chantelle: " Hi Trey" I said smiling as i looked and the tray of food he brought for me along with a huge gift. He placed it on the nightable and then crawled up the bed towards me.

Tremaine: " Happy birthday my beautiful queen "He said as he slowly pressed his lips against mine. When he released he looked at me and smiled with the warmest smile ever.

Chantelle: " Thank you baby, i love you " I said smiling back.

Tremaine: " I love you too, i love you so much that i made you breakfast, and you know my ass cant cook" He laughed. He placed the tray on my lap and i looked at what he had made me . He had three slices of waffles with  powdered sugar and chocolate sauce drizzled all over all over. He then made me a strawberry and banana smoothie.