Figuring it out

Chapter 76

Tremaine

The babies should be here in almost a week and there is so much fucking drama. I cant deal with this shit once their here.  I don't want to put them through that at all. I want them to be happy, and in a happy home. I know that they can sense when something is wrong so i want to make sure Chantelle and I get our shit together before they get here. And we need to do that fast. I still cant wrap my head around the thought of what Chantelle did . Last night after we got back from the hospital, Chantelle just broke down in my arms. Whenever we are fighting she never does that, she just wants to be out of my sight and no where around me . That's how i knew that something wasn't right and that i need to get to the bottom of everything and really figure things out. I need to pay August another visit.

Chantelle

After what happened last night at the hospital i just broke down. I cant take this shit anymore. Trey wont even listen to me when i try to explain to him everything that has happened. He's so stubborn and  It frustrates the shit out of me. I just want to go up to him and shake some sense into him. He doesn't realize that all this shit isn't even my fault, I'm not the one who kissed August and started this whole entire mix up. Now i don't blame August for what he did . Once he explained why he did what he did then i finally understood his reasoning . Trey on the other hand didn't, matter of fact he never heard August out either. Instead hes being stupid and stubborn like a little bitch. The fact that his put his hand on me hard enough to where it left bruises, not once, but twice scares me. Trey is never like that and i have never seen that side of him before. All of a sudden he's so controlling and shit. He needs to lose the fucking attitude before i lose it for him. I was outside walking the dog, i needed to get out of the house and try to get my mind off of things because if i stayed there any longer i would snap. I was just about to walk up the hill when my phone rang, it was Marcus.

Phone Conversation

Chantelle: " Marky !!"" I squealed into the phone

Marcus: " Haha damn, you didnt even let me say hi "

Chantelle: " I know sorry, i just haven't heard from you in so long, you forgot about me ?"

Marcus: " Nahh, never. I've just been hella fucking busy "

Chantelle: " Yeah? Whats been up ?"

Marcus: " Well i moved out to New York to -" I cut him off

Chantelle: " WHAT? You moved to New fucking York ???? " I asked suprised

Marcus: " Haha kinda "

Chantelle: " How you mean kinda ! You moved and you didn't tell me! I'm so hurt Marcus" I laughed

Marcus: " Aye, it wasn't my choice, it was a last minute thing, i got an offer to open up my own gym so you know ya boy had to take it "

Chantelle: " Awww, good for you Marky, I'm proud"

Marcus: " Thanks Telle, so how come i don't hear any crying, where the twins at?"

Chantelle: " The twins are still in my stomach, taking up so much damn space " I said rolling my eyes

Marcus: " Oh forreal? I thought you would have had them by now " I shook my head as if he could see

Chantelle: " Haha i wish. I'm not due until another week or so "

Marcus: " Oh damn, so how was the baby shower ?"

Chantelle: " I didn't have one "

Marcus: " Why? You had one for Aaliyah"