Broken

Chapter 78

Chantelle

Last night was a mixture of happiness, fun and a whole lot of pain. I didn't expect for me to start having these contractions so early but im glad because it means that the twins are officially on their way. Trey threw a surprise baby shower for me last night and it was the sweetest thing ever, i really enjoyed myself and we got some cute ass things for the babies. Forrest bought them each two pairs of shoes, One Jordan and one Air Forces. I can tell he wants his niece and nephew to be decked out. I saw alot of old friend there , even Marcus. We shared so many laughs together while catching up, it was funny because whenever i would talk to him i could see Trey watching us from the corner of his eye. After everyone left and after we packed away all the gifts my contractions started to come back. I wanted nothing more than to go to the hospital but the doctor said not to return until my water breaks.  I literally curled up in a ball beside Trey and cried myself to sleep. I dont even want to know what it feels like when im pushing. Anyway, today August gets released from the hospital. Im so proud of him for staying strong. Im gonna go and pick him up and take him back to his house, since he cant fully drive yet. Im excited to see him, but Trey. Yea he's not.

Tremaine: " Your not going." He said as i flung the sheets over me.

Chantelle: " Haha yes i am " I said coming off the bed before he pulled me back by my arm and pinned me down.

Tremaine: " I said your not going . End of discussion"  He whispered on my neck. This nigga is trying to turn me on so i wont go .

Chantelle: " I .. I um " He smirked and then kissed me slowly on the lips, making sure to slowly bite my bottom one before releasing. I was left there just staring into his eyes with full of lust.

Tremaine: " So you still wanna go? When you can stay home and have all of this ?" I sat silent for a while

Chantelle: " Yup" I popped the p and pushed him off of me and went to get ready.

Tremaine: " Damn." He said laying back on the bed

Chantelle: " I mean i dont see what your problem is"

Tremaine: "I dont have a problem i just dont want you to see him. Again."

Chantelle: " Why you acting so salty for? He's getting released and i need to bring him back to his house Trey. Your so mean." I said putting on my clothes

Tremaine: " Im not mean , im just. I dont know"

Chantelle: " Exactly , you have no specific reason for me to not go. So shut up"

Tremaine: " Aye dont tell me to shut up. And actually i do, your ass is having contractions and shit, your water could break at any moment. Thats why you need to be at home and not up and down on the road"

Chantelle: " Im not up and down on the road Trey. And my contractions havent started up till yesterday" I said rolling my eyes, he's really starting to annoy me.

Tremaine: " Well what if they start again, August cant help you."

Chantelle: " Trey im fine. Im going to pick up August and theres nothing you can do about it. So shut the fuck up until i get back. Then you can whine all you want like a little bitch, because thats how your ass is acting right now" I said with my hands on my hips. He sat there with a blank face and nothing to say. My job here is done.

Chantelle: " I love you bye!" I said as i quickly kissed his cheek and then ran out the door. I was scared he was about to cuss my ass out. But hey, it needed to be said. I dont see the problem with me helping August. I mean i said this countless times, if that were me i would want someone to do the same thing. Im just being a good person. I got into the car and started to drive to the hospital. On my way there, i started getting those damn contractions again.I swear this is Trey's fault. But these ones were comfortable and not as bad as they were last night so i didnt worry about it. I arrived at the hospital, parked, and then went in. Once i got to August's room, the doctors were just removing his casts.