Passion Pain and Pleasure

Chapter one 

Chantelle : It was just another regular day at home all by myself, flipping through TV channels looking for something to watch. I decided to call up my best friend Crystal and ask her what she’s up too. I picked up the phone and walked toward the giant window in my living room and stared out.

Chantelle: “Crystallllll”

Crystal: “Hey , whats up ‘Tell”

Chantelle: “Listen bitch, how many times do I have to tell you to not call me ‘Tell, You know I don’t like it..”

Crystal: “ Sorry, I forgot. Anyways, what’s up?”

Chantelle : “I’m home all alone and I have like no plans, I’m so lame. What are you doing tonight?”

Crystal: “ Uhm, im not doing anything tonight”

Chantelle : “Great, lets make plans .”

I stood silent for a minute, trying to think of what we can do 

Chantelle: “Maybe we can hit the club and twerk our asses off , ya know what I mean huntie ;)…”

I was still rambling on about things that we can do tonight, when suddenly I was cut off.

Crystal: “ Chantell stop !”

Chantelle: “Erm, excuse you  I was in the middle of talking, do you have manners… or naw?” I said giggling 

Crystal: “Don’t fucking talk to me like that. I cut you off because I’m not really in the mood to go clubbing tonight. Im tired as fuck from working all day. Maybe, you can just come and sleepover tonight.”

Chantelle: “Woww, your soo boring. Dont you think im tired from working too? Gosh. Whatever, Im coming over in 30 mins.”

Crystal: “Ugh, I hate you, bye”

Chantelle:“ Aw shut up, You know you love me . Bye”

I hung up the phone and threw it down on the couch and walked towards my room. Ugh, Even though Crystal and I are best friends since grade 2, I could never understand her. One minute she wants to make out with 10 different guys and the next she wants to sleep all day. Like what the fuck is up with that, Maybe she has boo issues with Chris. Il talk to her when I get there.

I found my cream Micheal Kors travel bag and opened up my closet.

Chantelle: Damn, why the hell do I have so much clothes for, like I barely wear half of this shit. 

I threw some sweats, jeans and a few tops in bag along with a tight dress and some heels just in case Crystal wanted to change her mind and go clubbing. I also packed a small bag with my needed makeup and perfumes.