Compliments

Chapter 7

I woke up this morning feeling kind of nervous because i knew that today was my first date with Tremaine. But i was mostly nervous because im scared that Crystal might find out. I hope Tremaine already told her about it so she doesnt come and get mad at me. I kind of like calling him Tremaine now since he said it's something special to him. It makes me feel like im closer to him, i dont know it's kind of hard to explain. I sat up in bed and checked my phone, I had two messages from Tremaine ,  and from Crystal. I decided to check the one from Tremaine first.

Text messages:

Tremaine: Good morning beautiful :) . I can't wait for tonight, I will pick you up at 7:00 ;)

Chantelle: Morning Tremaine. No problem, But what am i supposed to wear??

Tremaine: Nothing too fancy, but it doesnt matter because you look good in everything ;)

Chantelle: Lol, stop it ;). Oh and umm, did you tell Crystal about it?

Tremaine: Yeah dont worry about it, i told her i'll be at the studio all day, just tell her your going to your moms house or something. 

Chantelle: Okay sounds great. I'll see you tonight :)

He's so sweet,  I wonder where he is going to take me tonight, im nervous and excited at the same time. I followed through with Tremaines plan and answered Crystals text.

Text messages :

Crystal: Gooooooood morning bitch. Wanna do something today?

Chantelle: Morning to you to, lmfao. And yeah i would love to but i cant, im visiting my momma today, sorry. Go hang out with Chris, did you guys work out your problem?

Crystal: Boo you whore. and Yeah we worked everything out and everything is all good between us. 

Chantelle: Aw yay! So have fun with Chris today okay? Im gonna get out of bed and get ready. Byee :)

Crystal: Byee, tell your mom i said hi :)

I felt horrible lying to Crystal but i could never tell her about Tremaine and I. I got up out bed and went into the shower. It felt so nice to have a hot shower, i stayed in there for 30 mins until suddenly my phone started to ring. I turned off the water and wrapped a towel losely around my body. "Who the hell is calling me?" I thought. When i walked out of the bathroom and picked up my phone off of the bed i saw the name "Marlon" with a kissy face emoji beside it. I really have to change that.

Phone Conversation: 

Marlon: Hey sexy 

Chantelle: " Hi Marlon, whats up?" I said plopping down on my bed. I could tell he is high. He's always high

Marlon: Nothing much, im lonely 

Chantelle: Oh, so thats the only reason why you call me? Because your lonely?

Marlon: Chantelle stop playing . Why would you say that?

Chantelle: Because thats basically what you said. Are you high or something, you wouldnt normally be calling me.

Marlon: Naww, im not high. I cant call my boo?

Chantelle: Yeah, your definatley high Marlon, you always deny it when your high.

Marlon: So what does it matter. Anyway, What are you doing to night? Maybe you could come down to my place, I've been missing your body.

Chantelle: Marlon, if your calling me just to fuck. Its not happening. Becides, im going on a date tonight.

Passion Pain and Pleasure (Trey Songz Fan Fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara