Clubbing

Chapter 11

When i woke up from my nap i had , it was 9:00 so i had one hour to get ready. I slipped out of bed and went into the washroom to take a quick shower. I washed by hair because i wanted to leave it curly tonight since Tremaine has never seen it like that. I like my curly hair im just used to having it straight. When i got out of the shower it was 9:20. I went to my closet and looked for an outfit to wear. Since the party was at a club tonight i wanted to wear a dress and heels, I picked out a white, black and gold chain link pattern dress that was long sleeve and went down to almost mid-thigh but a little shorter than that. I paired it with some black toe strap heels with a gold cuff at the ankle. I put on my gold hoop earring and my watch from Tremaine. I put on  neutral eyeshawdow and some winged eyeliner with mascara and put on some clear lipgloss.  I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs to wait for Crystal to pick me up. I was waiting for about 10 mins when Crystal honk the horn outside.

Chantelle: Hey Crystal

Crystal: Hey bitch you ready to turn the fuck upp!!!!!!

Chantelle: Fuck yeah!! Whats the party for anyway?

Crystal: Oh well you know Chris, he's always having parties for no reason

Chantelle: Yeah i know, he's crazy

Crystal: Hey, that my man your talking about, watch your mouth

Chantelle: "Hahah, relax Crystal, im just joking." I said as i slapped her arm. I decided to turn on the radio so that we can get into a party vibe. Worst Behaviour by Drake was on

Hold up, hold my phone
Mufuckas never loved us
Fucka never loved us
Now you want to roll one
Mufucka never loved us
So everywhere we go now, full cup
Always hated the boy, but now the boy is the man
Mufucka, I done grown up
You know me, you know me
I'm liable to do anything when it comes to that you owe me
You owe me, you owe me
Bitch you better have my money when I come for that shit like O.D.B

Crystal: "Mother fuckers never loved us!" She said screaming

Chantelle: "Fuckas never loved us !"

I said responding. Before the song was over we already arrived at Haus Night Club. Crystal gave the car to the valet parking and Crystal and I entered the club hand in hand. As we entered there were strobe lights flashing , loud music, and people dancing. I was definately ready to party. Crystal took me over to the booth that Chris reserved for everyone attending the party. I looked around and there was alot of familar faces. There were Drake, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne and a whole bunch of other people from Chris' crew. It was so nice to see them all again, i havent saw them in forever. I politely greeted everyone with a hug and then sat down in the booth . A waitress came by and handed me a glass of peach ciroc, my favourite. I thanked her for the drink and started to sip on it. I looked around the room for Tremaine, but he was no where to be found. I saw Crystal in the corner with Chris as he was mumbling something in her ear. As i was just about to take another sip of my drink, i felt the seat beside me become heavy. I turned around expecting it to be Tremaine but when i saw the face, it was Drake.

Chantelle: "Hey Aubrey, how are you?" I said giving him a half hug.

Drake: " Hey Chantelle, im fine. I couldn't help but notice you sitting here all by yourself, you good?"

Chantelle: Oh me? Yeah im fine , Im just waiting for someone, dont worry about it.

Drake: "Oh okay okay, I just felt bad cause no one as pretty as you should be alone, nigga's will try and snatch you up out here." He said as i blushed. " Here, smoke with me." He said as he lit up a joint. I took it from him and took a hit.