Date

Chapter 39

Chantelle

1 week later...

Ever since that night at the club, i've been texting Marcus non stop. He's a really nice guy and he's really fun to talk to, but no matter houw much i talk to Marcus i still cant get my mind off of Trey. He's been calling me non stop and every time hi calls i want to pick up the phone but i cant just let him off so easily. I know he did me wrong but i love Trey and i dont think i can ever stop loving him. He's the one who truly makes me happy, he can make me feel like im on top of the world when i've hit rock bottom.  He's the only man that can make me feel that way and i love it about him, but im still hurt by what he did. I feel kind of bad that i rubbed Marcus in Treys face that night at the club. I know Trey was stopping me not to piss me off but because he cares about me. I feel like shit because i know i meesed up earlier in our relationship and Trey treated me with suh respect, he didnt once try to get revenge in anyway and here i am talking to some guy i met at the club. I dont want to give up Marcus either, hes a really nice friend and has well intentions. I sighed and got up off the bed and went into the washroom to get ready for the day. When i was finished i went outside and walked the dog around the block a couple of times. As i was walking her, my phone vibrated. It was Marcus.

Phone Conversation

Chantelle: " Hey Marky!

Marcus: Can you stop calling me that Telle

Chantelle: Haha, okay sorry. Hey Marcus

Marcus:  "Thank you, anyway whats up?"

Chantelle: " Nothing much, just walking the dog. What are you up to?"

Marcus: " Ah nothing, im at home all by myself."

Chantelle: " Haha so why dont you get up and do something if your so bored "

Marcus: " Actually, why dont we do something?"

Chantelle: " Like what?"

Marcus: " I dont, maybe we can have a late night picnic."

Chantelle: " That sounds cool"

Marcus: " So are you down?"

Chantelle: " Of course im down"

Marcus: " Alright, i'll pick you up at around 5"

Chantelle: " Okay, see you tonight"

Marcus: " You too, bye"

Chantelle: " Wait, is this a date?" I said smiling into the phone.

Marcus: " Haha, if you want it to be"

Chantelle: " Well then i guess its a date."

I hung up the phone call with Marcus and called Crystal.

Phone Conversation

Chantelle: " Girll guess what!??"

Crystal: " What what what???"

Chantelle: " Okay well remember Marcus?"

Crystal: " No, who the hell is Marcus"

Chantelle: " The guy i met at Trey's premier party"

Crystal:" Ohhh yeah yeah, He is soooo fine "

Chantelle: " Well, he just asked me out on a date" I said squealing

Crystal: "AHHHH, are you lying. Naw, your lying"

Chantelle: " Why the hell would i lie, your just jealous"