Too soon

Chapter 23

Chantelle

I woke up feeling very uncomfortable. I felt like i didnt get any sleep, and my stomach was killing me. I rolled over to an empty bed. I shifted my body over to Trey's side and felt that it was still a little warm. I knew that Trey was going to be working in the studio today so i expected him to not be here. I dragged myself out of bed and went to the washroom to take a shower. I brushed my teeth and hopped in the shower and washed my body and my hair. I got out of the shower and tied my hair up in a messy bun. I mosturized my body and put on some black tights with my blue juicy sweater. I walked downstairs and was overcome by the smell of breakfast.

Tremaine: " Morning baby boo" He said smiling 

Chantelle: " Since when do you start calling me baby boo?" I said as i wrapped my hands around his neck and kissing him

Tremaine: " I dont know it just came to my mind" He said flipping a pancake

Chantelle: " It's cute though, i kind of like it"

Tremaine: " Well i might just have to start calling you that. Sit down i made us some breakfast"

Chantelle: " I thought you were going to the studio today babe."

Tremaine: " I cancelled, im too tired and i want to spend some time with you"

I sat down at the table as he placed a plate of toast , bacon and eggs infront of me. Trey sat across from me and we both started eating. I wasnt really hungry and started to pick at my food. I tried to eat a little but everytime i did i felt really sick and felt like i wanted to throw up it all up. I felt my skin get cold and i knew that i was going to throw up very soon.

Tremaine: " Babe, are you okay?"

Before i could answer him i got up from the table and ran to the washroom. I bursted through the door and went straight to the toilet to throw up. I threw up everything i ate from the night before. I got up and started washing out my mouth when Trey came in and started rubbing my back. 

Tremaine: " Is everything good?"

Chantelle: " Yeah, im just sick i guess" I said turning off the tap.

Tremaine: " Well, you need to get some rest, go lay down on the couch and i'll get you a blanket"

I walked over to the couch and layed down. Trey came running down the stairs with my favourite blanket and gently laid it over me. I crossed my arms under my head and stared up at him. He leaned down to my level and placed his hand on my face and kissed my cheek. He lifted up my legs as he was sitting down and placed them on his lap. He started to play with my hair to comfort me, he knows i love when he does that. It didnt take a while for me to fall asleep. I was sleeping peacefully on Trey's lap as he quietly watched tv. I was having a nice dream when suddenly my stomach started bubbling and i knew i was going to throw up again. I shot up from Trey's lap and ran to the washroom to throw up. I washed out my mouth and looked in the mirror. I looked like shit. My eyes were puffy and my skin looked colourless. I walked back into the living room and saw Crystal sitting down on the other side of the couch with Trey. When i walked over to them she stood up and hugged me.

Crystal: " Hey girl, Trey called me over, are you feeling okay?"

Chantelle: " Obviously not" I said sitting beside Trey and resting my head on his shoulder

Crystal: " Well, whats wrong with you then?"

Chantelle: " I dont know i think i ate something bad at the party yesterday night"

Passion Pain and Pleasure (Trey Songz Fan Fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें