Masquerade

Chapter 22

Chantelle

1 week later ...

We all returned from the beach house and we had an amazing time with eachother. Trey and I worked everything out and we are now closer than we were before. We are almost inseperable. Trey returned to stay with me at my condo apartment. He has been really buys lately with working on new songs and remixes while im here everyday working and doing nothing. His life is so exciting and mines is so boring. It sucks. I got home from work and started cooking dinner when the door opened.

Tremaine: Baby, Im home 

Chantelle: In the kitchen

Tremiane: " Damn, what smells so good?" He said wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

Chantelle: " Im just cooking us some dinner, nothing special though."

I said getting on my tippy toes and kissing him. I finished cooking and set our plates on the table. We both started to eat. There was a silence between us as we ate, It wasnt awkward. It was a comfortable silence. We were both exhausted from working all day. Im just glad that it's a Friday.

Chantelle: "How was the studio today?" I said looking up from my plate

Tremaine: " It was good, i just dropped a song with Mariah "

Chantelle: "Mariah ... Carey?"

Tremaine: " Yeah, whats so surprising?"

Chantelle: " Um, maybe that you just released a song with Mariah fucking Carey! Why didnt you tell me!"  I said throwing a little peice of my food at him

Tremaine: " Damn, sorry it was a last minute thing i guess. "

Chantelle: " Trey i hate you.  I want to meet her!?" I said washing up our plates

Tremaine: " You were going to meet her anyway baby."

Chantelle: " What?! Im going to meet her, when?!"

Tremaine: " We are having a masquerade party for the release of the song tomorrow. Everyone is going and she's going to be there because it's her song. So i guess your meeting her" He said smiling

Chantelle: " Dont fuck with me Trey"

Tremaine: " Im serious babe!"

Chantelle: " Oh my fucking god, I love you i love you i love you!" I said jumping in his arms and kissing him. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist. He continued kissing me and leaned me up against the counter top.

Chantelle: " I love you" I wispered in his ear. He never said anything back to me and just started kissing me harder and unbuttoning my shirt. 

Chantelle: " Babe, i love you"

I said again. He continued un-buttoning my shirt and never said a word. I pushed him off of me and got off the counter. I went upstairs and hopped in the shower before Trey could run after me, i made sure i locked the door. I quickly took a shower and got out. I loosely wrapped a towel around my body and entered the bedroom. Trey was sitting on the bed with no shirt just staring at me. I started to walk past him towards the dresser when he pulled off my towel. My wet hair started to drip down my back.

Chantelle: " Trey, give it back."

Tremaine: " No, it's mine now"

Chantelle: " Trey im not playing."

I snatched the towel from his hands and went to the dresser. When i did that he looked very confused. I went to the dresser and put on my pyjamas and layed in bed. I passed by Trey and never said a word to him. I turned off the light and rolled over. He turned the light back on and crawled up beside me.