Baby shopping

Chapter 70

Chantelle

Time has flown by really fast and i honestly cant believe it. Im 6 months pregnant with the twins now. And i feel better than ever. I cant wait to bring these two beautiful children into the world. Im glad that im not alone and that Trey is with me through every step of the way. He's a real man. Nowaday's when a man finds out that their girl is pregnant, especially with twins, he wants nothing to do with her and leaves her to fend for herself and her child. I hate people like that. It absouletly grinds my gears. How could you leave your seed, something that you helped created, just because you dont want to be bothered with having the responsibilty of a child. That shit is mind blowing. I know 100% that Trey will be here for these kids. Honestly he has no choice, we are supposed to be getting married anytime soon. Once we are married, there is no such thing as divorce to me. We made a promise and we will keep it. 

Chantelle: " Trey!! Can you please come downstairs " I yelled from the kitchen. After a few moments of waiting i heard his footsteps down the stairs. Once he got to the kitchen he came behind me and embraced me from behind.

Tremaine: " Whats up babe? I was just playing some 2k " He said as he kissed my cheek.

Chantelle: " Nothing, i was just thinking " He turned my head to face him and srunched his noes

Tremaine: " About ? " He said lowering his hands down to my waist

Chantelle: " Well, im already 6 months and their going to be here soon "

Tremaine: " Anddd ? What are you trying to say " I took a deep sigh and then continued

Chantelle: " All im saying is ... i want you to try your hardest to help me raise them. I know it's going to be tough because there is two this time. But please, i know that i cant do this by myself "

Tremaine: " Babe ... why are you even saying this ?"

Chantelle: " I dont know, because im scared that your just gonna leave me with them"

Tremaine: " I would never in a million years do that. Trust me, i know what its like to live without a father. That shit hurts more than anything and i wouldnt want our children to go through that "

Chantelle: " Thank you Trey " I said softly kissing his lips

Tremaine: " But i do have to go on tour right around the time that they are going to be born, you know that right ?" He said pushing the hair out of my face.

Chantelle: " Hmm, i know. But promise me something ?"

Tremaine: " Anything "

Chantelle: " Promise me that after every show you would facetime or atleast call me so i can hear your voice."

Tremaine: " Of course i will. Im gonna wanna see you and the twins everynight before i fall asleep " I smiled at his words. I love how much he cares about me.

Chantelle: " So am i . Im going to be really lonely once your gone." I sighed

Tremaine: " Dont think about it, thats 4 months away " He said as he lifted my chin and slowly kissed my lips.

Chantelle: " I love you Trey " I said as we parted.

Tremaine: " I love you too" He said as he smirked. He slid his hands down my back and found his way to my ass, gripping it tight.

Chantelle: " Trey ... stop " I laughed

Tremaine: " Its too late now " He leaned down and kissed me passionatley , locking our tounges together. He picked me up and set me ontop of the counter top. I smiled as i watched him take off my shirt and unbuckle my bra. He left it fall to the floor and kicked it aside.