Cheating

Chapter 14

I looked up at Trey as tears rolled down my eyes. I tried to say something but words couldnt escape from my mouth. I was too in shock. Trey just stood there, staring at me. I could feel his angry eyes piercing through me. Then finally he spoke.

Tremaine: "Chantelle, please dont tell me that this is  serious."He said looking me in the eye.

I wanted to say so bad that it wasnt, but it was and im ashamed of my self. I still tried to speak but no words came out. I just put down my head and started to cry even more. I guess that was a yes to Tremaine.

Tremaine: Your not serious Chantelle, Dont fucking sit here and cry right now. Tell me the truth!" I finally looked up at him and spoke.

Chantelle: "It's true, im so sorry Trey..." I said crying

Tremaine: "Bullshit! Fucking bullshit Chantelle." He said throwing his hands up in the air.  "You just fucking cheated on me! You just fucking cheated on me and then let me lay down in the same bed with your ass! I cant believe you Chantelle."

Chantelle: "Trey, i didnt mean to, i swear" I said wispering. I was already out of breath from crying.

Tremaine: "What! Dont tell me you didnt mean to, No one fucking doesnt mean to cheat Chantelle. You did it, those were your actions. Why ? I have been nothing but faithfull to you, i gave you all of my fucking love and this is how you pay me back!"

Chantellle: I swear i didnt mean too Trey, We were both drunk and at the club. It just happend.

Tremaine: " Really Chantelle? If you didnt mean it, how many times have you hooked up with his bitch ass?" He said yelling. I put my hands on my face and started to cry even more, i hate when he yells at me.

Chantelle: Stop yelling Trey!

Tremaine: "No! Do i have to ask you again? How many fucking times did you hook up with him Chantelle!? " I took my hands from my face and looked up at him. 

Chantelle: "Twice." I said wiping my tears.

Tremaine: "What the fuck!? You hooked up with him twice. Not even once Chantelle, fucking twice. I swear on my life Chantelle. I thought you were different." This time i became angry and got off the bed 

Chantelle: "I am different Trey! I said im fucking sorry! Theres nothing i can do about it, it happened and it was a mistake. I love you with all my heart Tremaine. Please dont do this to me." I said yelling and crying at the same time.

Tremaine: " Do what to you?! Your the one that fucking cheated on me. And dont say your sorry Chantelle, i bet that you wouldnt be sorry if you never got caught." He said turning his back to me. He then placed his hands on his face and let out a grunt. The quickly turned around and punched the wall, creating a hole. 

Chantelle: Trey stop!

Tremaine:  "Dont tell me to stop! Did you fuck him Chantelle?" He said facing me. I got scared of how close he was getting so i backed up.

Chantelle:" No, i didnt fuck him Trey. I promise" I said starting to tear up again.

Tremaine: " So then what the hell did you do?"

Chantelle: " We just got drunk, and then we stared making out and dancing. Nothing more."

He started walking towards me again. He backed me up into the corner of the room and put his hand on the wall so that i couldnt escape. He looked me straight in my eyes. My heart broke because i noticed that tears were forming in his eyes. I've never seen him cry before. I feel like absolute shit.