Romantic

Chapter 33

Chantelle

I woke up in the morning feeling kind of sore and a little depressed. I tried hard to not worry about it too much and shake it off, plus i was kind of excited that Trey was taking me out on a date tonight. He doesnt know that i have something planned for him too. Trey went to the studio for the day and im out shopping with Crystal for tonight. Shopping with her is always funny as hell. She always comforts me when somethings wrong and finds a way to take my mind off of it. We walked into one of our favourite stores and started walking aorund and picking up things.

Crystal: " What about this?" She said holding up a dress.

Chantelle: " Nahh, i like this no"

Crystal: ' No thats ugly what the hell."

Chantelle: " Well i liked it"

I said putting it back down. We tried on things and then bought what we liked. We then went to about three more stores and bought things from there too. When we were done we paid and then drove down to starbucks to get some drinks. We ordered and then drove back to the apartment with the drinks. We flopped on the couch and started talking.

Crystal: " So how are you feeling?"

Chantelle: " Not really all that better"

Crystal: " For real? You look perfectly fine to me"

Chantelle: " Yeah well im good at hiding shit" I said sighing

Crystal: " I dont think it's fair"

Chantelle: " What's not fair?"

Crystal: " That you lost Aaliyah, i knew that your were going to be a good parent and whateva. Ya'll need to hurry up and make another baby "

Chantelle: " I swear your crazy. And no, what if i lose it again"

Crystal: " Well what if you dont? You have to think positive"

Chantelle: " I dont know, what if Trey doesnt want to have another one"

Crystal: " Are you stupid Chantelle, I knowww Trey wants another one. I know him like the back of my hand. He's probably just too scared to tell you because your still shaken about the whole damn thing"

Chantelle: " Im not sure Crystal"

Crystal: " Dont sit here and tell me you dont want another baby, because i know you do"

Chantelle: " I do but its too soon"

Crystal: " Im not saying you have to get pregnant right away, im just saying think about it. You dont want to be old when your child is still a baby"

Chantelle: " Oh yeah? So when are you and Chris having a baby?"

Crystal: " Girl, Chris and I arent even married. Im not worrying about that"

Chantelle: " Do you hear yourself right now? Im not married to Trey either!"

Crystal: " Yeah but you've been pregnant before."

Chantelle: " You make no sense i swear"

We spent so much time at the mall so we were both tired out and didnt realize that it was getting late and almost time for Trey and I's date. 

Crystal: " Oh shit, Chris is probably wondering where the hell my ass is"

Chantelle: " And i need to get ready for this damn date" I said as we both got up and hugged eachother.

Crystal: " Alright, see you later" I closed the door behind her and threw away our cups from starbucks. My phone started to ring and it was Trey.

Phone Conversations