Feelings

Chapter 2

I walked down their long ass hallway . When i finally entered the living room, Crystal wasn't there. Just Trey watching basketball on the couch. I didnt know if i should walk past him and go upstairs and look for Crystal, or be polite and say "Hi".  I stood there looking at him and how muscular he looked . He was so perfect, everything he does is perfect, from singing  to sitting on the couch watching basketball.

Chantelle : *under breath* Damnnn, he looks so fine 

Shit. What if he heard me, im such a fucking idiot. I tried to hurry upstairs but before I knew it he caught me.

Trey: "Oh heyy Chantelle . How have you been, i haven't seen your fine ass in forever"

Chantelle : "Shut up Trey, I've been good. " I said hugging him. I've alwaysd loved his hugs. I feel safe

Trey: I've been good, . I've been in the studio lately , you know making money and shit.

Chantelle: " Oh i see, i see. So wheres Crystal at?"

Trey: " Oh she just went to the LCBO to get a few drinks, we kinda ran out. She'll be back soon though,. Come and watch basketball with me."

He stepped aside and let me sit down before him. He was always such a gentlemen and i loved that about him. I sat there watching basketball with him for about 5 mins. It was kind of awkward but we mananged to have a few conversations here and there. Until he said something i wasn't expecting.

Trey: "Chantelle, i know this is kind of weird and all but..." He said as he moved closer to me on the couch

"what are we? Like, we've hooked up a few times at parties when we were drunk  and even when we werent drunk we still hooked up. What im trying to say is I like you and all i want to know is, If you want me as much as i want you, then im sure we can make it happen. Crystal wont have to know a thing. Is this what you want because im really confused and its killing me.

I stood there as frozen as ice. I honestly did not know what to say. Well, i think  i knew what i wanted to say. I wanted to say that i do want to be with him and I like him alot and how happy it would make me for us to be called official. But, of course i wasnt about to say that. I cant do that to Crystal, shes my bestfriend. I had to lie.

Chantelle: Look Trey, I think you're cute and all but im just not really into you like that. And if i was into like that, we could never be together because i know how protective Crystal is when it comes to you. Especially because she know's you've been hurt before from all the hoes you've been with. I dont mean to hurt your feelings our anything i think its just...

Crystal: IM HOMEE !! WHERES MY BITCH AT??

I looked at Trey and kind of gave him the "Im really sorry" look and then got up to greet Crystal.

Chantelle: Omg hey boo thang ! I havent seen you in so long " I said as i embraced my bestie.

Crystal: I know right, Sorry i wasnt here when you reached, i just wanted to get us some drinks for tonight.

Chantelle: Oh yeah  , about that. I thought you said you werent into going clubbing tonight?

Crystal: Yeah i still am, Its just Trey is throwing a party here tonight and everyones coming. Some of our friends and all of Treys boys too, so i hope you have a cute outfit.

Chantelle: Girl, you know im always in a cute outfit :)

Crystal : Ugh, whatever. Where's the mcdonalds at?

Chantelle: I set it on the table lets go eat. Trey do you want some?" I said to Trey acting like nothing ever happened.

Trey: Naw im fine thanks. 

Chantelle: Fine by me .

Im pissed, i hope i didnt ruin anything between Trey and I. Why is he acting like this? I never actually knew that he liked me like that. Wow, we both like eachother but im too pussy to say anything. I know for sure that i like Trey, I've liked him since i've ever laid eyes on him and its not because he's famous. I truly like him. My feelings for him are real. Well atleast im doing this for Crystals feelings. I mean i would hope she would do the same thing for me. I just continued to eat my burger in silence.

Crystal: Chantelle, You good?

Chantelle: Huh? Yeah im fine. Im all good. Im just super hungry

Crystal: Your such a fat ass

Chantelle: Damn right, thats exactly what i am, i mean my ass is big

Crystal: Yeah we all know your ass is big, you always brag about it gosh. Anyway , lets go upstairs and get ready.

I followed Crystal past the living room and up the stairs. When i passed the living room i caught a glimpse of Trey, his face was buried in his hands.I really hope i didnt hurt him too much. Im just excited for when I can actually grow up and confess my feelings for him. Only time will tell.