Paps

Chapter 60

Chantelle

Chantelle: " Ughh my feet hurt " I said as i plopped down on the bed beside Trey. I was fresh out of the shower and was only wrapped in a towel. 

Tremaine: " Gimme them " He said extending out his hand. I smiled and placed my feet on his lap. He started to massage them to help me relax 

Tremaine: " Being pregnant is already getting to you " He said chuckling.

Chantelle: " Shut up you loser' I said slapping his arm

Tremaine: " What, i never said it was a bad thing " He said staring me up and down. I just looked at him weirdly.

Chantelle: " Why are you staring at me like that ?" I pulled up my towel even more feeling uncomfortable.

Tremaine: " You know when your pregnant you get thicker right ?" He said smirking 

Chantelle: " Yeah andddd ? " I asked confused

Tremaine: " Stop acting dumb, you know what i think about thick girls " He said biting his lip. He crawled over to me and gently pressed he lips against the crook of my neck.

Chantelle: "Why ... im not thick enough for you ?" I said laughing and trying to block his kisses

Tremaine: " Nope, your just right" He said as he squeezed my ass. He then blew against my neck causing me to shiver.

Chantelle: " Trey why are you always trying to start some freaky shit " I laughed

Tremaine: "I aint trying to start shit babygirl " He said in this sexy ass american accent. Since im from Canada i dont have the accent but Trey definitely does and turns me on every damn time. But no, i have to keep my cool.

Chantelle: " Trey i'm not in the mood okay baby ?" I said backing up.

Tremaine: " Come on, not even a little bit ? ' He said smiling

Chantelle: " Nope . "

Tremaine: " I cant even get a little peek ? " He said pulling at the edge of my towel.

Chantelle: " Haha, not even a little peek" I quickly snatched it from his grip.

Chantelle: " No Trey, now come on we have to meet up with Kimora remember ??" I said getting up and walking to the closet.

Tremaine: " Oh yeah shit "

Today we were meeting with Kimora, our wedding planner, to tell her that we have to set back our wedding by a lot due to me being pregnant. It really sucks because i cant wait to get married to Trey and i just want it to be over with but at the same time im kind of glad, because i feel like it will give us some more time and we wont be rushing into anything and plus we will have more time to plan everything out. And dont forget that our babies will be included. I can just imagine our baby boy being the ring bearer and our baby girl throwing flowers down the aisle. Just thinking about it gets me super excited for them to be here. I came out of the closet wearing white shorts with a white american flag t-shirt with red converse. I let my hair fall down my shoulders and wore the watch Trey gave me on our first date. I walked out of the closet and found Trey sitting on the bed all ready.

Chantelle: " How the hell do you get ready so fast ?" I said laughing

Tremaine: " I think the question is why the hell does your ass take so long ?"

Chantelle: " Shut up Trey, im a girl. Of course it takes me long to get ready " I said as i rolled my eyes

Tremaine: " Yea but what are you even doing, you just have to put on some clothes."